Report NEP-EEC-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Jacek Kotłowski & Kamil Wierus, 2014. "Can interest rate spreads stabilize the euro area?," NBP Working Papers 183, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2014. "Common Macroeconomic Shocks and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Euro Area Countries," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 104, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2014. "EMU sovereign debt market crisis: Fundamentals-based or pure contagion?," Working Papers 14-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Stefan Ederer & Peter Reschenhofer, 2014. "Macroeconomic Imbalances and Structural Change in the EMU," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 69, WWWforEurope.
- Stéphane Dées & Jochen Güntner, 2014. "Analysing and forecasting price dynamics across euro area countries and sectors: A panel VAR approach," Economics working papers 2014-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Claire Giordano & Francesco Zollino, 2014. "Exploring price and non-price determinants of trade flows in the largest euro-area countries," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 233, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Philippe Martin & Thomas Philippon, 2014. "Inspecting the Mechanism Leverage and the Great Recession in the Eurozone," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-16, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Paulo Ferreira & Andreia Dionisio & Gilney Zebende, 2014. "Why does the Euro fail? The DCCA approach," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_15, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Stephan Luck & Paul Schempp, 2014. "Sovereign Defaults, Bank Runs, and Contagion," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Pierluigi Bologna & Marianna Caccavaio, 2014. "Euro Area (cross-border?) banking," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 228, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "So far apart and yet so close: Should the ECB care about inflation differentials?," Policy Contributions 848, Bruegel.
- Łukasz Rawdanowicz & Romain Bouis & Kei-Ichiro Inaba & Ane Kathrine Christensen, 2014. "Secular Stagnation: Evidence and Implications for Economic Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1169, OECD Publishing.
- Ramiz Rahmanov, 2014. "Liquidity Constraints, Loss Aversion, and Myopia: Evidence from Central and Eastern European Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1082, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- António Afonso & Raquel Balhote, 2014. "Interactions between Monetary Policy and Fiscal Policy," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/13, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Brown, Martin & Stix, Helmut, 2014. "The Euroization of Bank Deposits in Eastern Europe," Working Papers on Finance 1412, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Pierluigi Bologna & Marianna Caccavaio & Arianna Miglietta, 2014. "EU bank deleveraging," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 235, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hervé Boulhol, 2014. "Making the Labour Market Work Better in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1124, OECD Publishing.