Locational determinants of the ICT sector across Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susanna Mantegazza & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Simona Iammarino, 2001. "The regional dimension of the ICT industry in Italy," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2001(110).
- Antonio Bassanetti & Massimiliano Iommi & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Francesco Zollino, 2004. "La crescita dell'economia italiana negli anni novanta tra ritardo tecnologico e rallentamento della produttivitï¿½," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 539, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin, 2003.
"ICT and Productivity in Europe and the United States Where Do the Differences Come From?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 49(3), pages 295-318.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin, 2003. "ICT and Productivity in Europe and the United States: Where Do the Differences Come From?," Economics Program Working Papers 03-05, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Francesco Daveri, 2004.
"Delayed IT Usage: Is It Really the Drag on Europe's Productivity?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 50(3), pages 397-421.
- Francesco Daveri, 2004. "Delayed IT Usage: Is it really the drag on Europe's productivity?," Working Papers 267, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kolko, Jed, 2002.
"Silicon mountains, silicon molehills: geographic concentration and convergence of internet industries in the US,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 211-232, June.
- Kolko, Jed, 2001. "Silicon Mountains, Silicon Molehills. Geographic Concentration and Convergence of Internet Industries in the US," WIDER Working Paper Series 002, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Frank G. van Oort & Oedzge A. L. C. Atzema, 2004. "On the conceptualization of agglomeration economies: The case of new firm formation in the Dutch ICT sector," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2), pages 263-290, June.
- Oecd, 2005. "New Perspectives on ICT Skills and Employment," OECD Digital Economy Papers 96, OECD Publishing.
- Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Stefano Manzocchi, 2004. "Sectoral Determinants and Dynamics of ICT Investment in Italy," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(3), pages 119-162, May-June.
- L. Becchetti & David Bedoya & L. Paganetto, 2003.
"ICT Investment, Productivity and Efficiency: Evidence at Firm Level Using a Stochastic Frontier Approach,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 143-167, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Luigi Paganetto & David Andres Londono Bedoya, 2003. "ICT Investment, Productivity and Efficiency: Evidence at Firm Level Using a Stochastic Frontier Approach," CEIS Research Paper 29, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Atzeni, Gianfranco E. & Carboni, Oliviero A., 2006. "ICT productivity and firm propensity to innovative investment: Evidence from Italian microdata," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 139-156, June.
- Francesco Daveri & Andrea Mascotto, 2006. "The It Revolution Across The United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(4), pages 569-602, December.
- Björn Alecke & Christoph Alsleben & Frank Scharr & Gerhard Untiedt, 2006. "Are there really high-tech clusters? The geographic concentration of German manufacturing industries and its determinants," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 19-42, March.
- Koski, H. & Rouvinen, P. & Yla-Anttila, P., 2002.
"ICT clusters in Europe The great central banana and the small Nordic potato,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 145-165, June.
- Koski, Heli & Rouvinen, Petri & Yla-Anttila, Pekka, 2001. "ICT Clusters in Europe. The Great Central Banana and the Small Nordic Potato," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Gabi Del Ottati & Fabio Sforzi, 2003. "From Industrial Districts to Local Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2884.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grigori Feiguine & Julia Solovjova, 2013. "ICT Investment and Internationalization of the Russian Economy," EIIW Discussion paper disbei196, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Grigori Feiguine & Julia Solovjova, 2014. "ICT investment and internationalization of the Russian economy," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 231-250, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technologies; Local Labour Systems; geographical concentration; local specialization;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2007-06-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2007-06-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2007-06-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-URE-2007-06-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2007-ep03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.