Sectoral Determinants and Dynamics of ICT Investment in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous & RAHMAN, MD. HABIBUR & MIAH, MD. TOFAZZAL HOSSAIN & ALI, MRS. RAFIQUNNESSA & Sabur, S. Abdus & HAQUE, MD. ERSHADUL, 2002. "Contents," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 25(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. Bacchini & M. E. Bontempi & R. Golinelli & C. Jona Lasinio, 2014.
"ICT and Non-ICT investments: short and long run macro dynamics,"
wp956, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fabio Bacchini & Maria Elena Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2014. "ICT and Non-ICT investments: short and long run macro dynamics," Working Papers LuissLab 14113, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Andrea LASAGNI & Fabio SFORZI, "undated". "The Location Determinants of the ICT Sector across Italy," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100027, EcoMod.
- Atzeni, Gianfranco E. & Carboni, Oliviero A., 2006. "ICT productivity and firm propensity to innovative investment: Evidence from Italian microdata," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 139-156, June.
- Ark, Bart van, 2002. "ICT investments and growth accounts for the European Union," GGDC Research Memorandum 200256, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Simona Iammarino & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Susanna Mantegazza, 2004. "Labour productivity, ict and regions. the resurgence of the italian "dualism"?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p183, European Regional Science Association.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Patrizio Pagano, 2004. "Barriers to investment in ICT," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(20), pages 2275-2286.
- Simona Iammarino & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Susanna Mantegazza, 2003. "Regional growth and ICT in Italy: an analysis of SMEs versus large firms," ERSA conference papers ersa03p126, European Regional Science Association.
- A. Lasagni & F. Sforzi, 2007. "Locational determinants of the ICT sector across Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2007-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:94:y:2004:i:3:p:119-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.