Report NEP-GEO-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André de Palma & Kiarash Motamedi & Nathalie Picard & Paul Waddell, 2007. "Accessibility and Environmental Quality: Inequality in the Paris Housing Market," THEMA Working Papers 2007-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Baldwin, John R. & Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, W. Mark & Rigby, David, 2007. "Urban Economies and Productivity," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2007045e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Item repec:ege:wpaper:0704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2007. "Detection of Local Interactions from the Spatial Pattern of Names in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 6340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cep:stitep:/2007/514 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Lasagni & F. Sforzi, 2007. "Locational determinants of the ICT sector across Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2007-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:stiecm:/2007/515 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Redding, Stephen J. & Sturm, Daniel M & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2007. "History and Industry Location: Evidence from German Airports," CEPR Discussion Papers 6345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felix Hüfner & Jens Lundsgaard, 2007. "The Swedish Housing Market: Better Allocation via Less Regulation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 559, OECD Publishing.