New Perspectives on ICT Skills and Employment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Lori G. Kletzer, 2010. "Measuring Tradable Services and the Task Content of Offshorable Services Jobs," NBER Chapters, in: Labor in the New Economy, pages 309-335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2020. "Accelerating Digital Transformation in Zambia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 33806, The World Bank.
- Sanjay Jain, 2008. "Digital Piracy: A Competitive Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 610-626, 07-08.
- Geomina Turlea, 2011. "Tracking the Economic Value of Embedded Digital Technology: A Supply-side Methodology," JRC Working Papers JRC64287, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- A. Lasagni & F. Sforzi, 2007.
"Locational determinants of the ICT sector across Italy,"
Economics Department Working Papers
2007-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Andrea LASAGNI & Fabio SFORZI, 2010. "The Location Determinants of the ICT Sector across Italy," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100027, EcoMod.
- Mattalia, Claudio, 2012. "Human capital accumulation in R&D-based growth models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 601-609.
- Laursen, Keld & Meliciani, Valentina, 2010. "The role of ICT knowledge flows for international market share dynamics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 687-697, June.
- Alain GAUGRIS & El Mouhoub MOUHOUD, 2013. "International Specialization In Services: Insights From A New Theoretical Taxonomy," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 37, pages 197-230.
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2006. "Comment on "We Can Work It Out: The Globalization of ICT-Enabled Services"," NBER Chapters, in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 325-328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesca Sgobbi, 2013. "The Borders of Inter-Firm Mobility for ICT Employees in Italy," International Journal of Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals (IJHCITP), IGI Global, vol. 4(1), pages 34-45, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:96-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.