Report NEP-EFF-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ertugrul Deliktas & Mehmet Candemir, 2007. "Production Efficiency and Total Factor Productivity Growth in Turkish State Agricultural Enterprises," Working Papers 0703, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoruk, Baris, 2007. "Human Capital, Innovation, and Productivity Growth: Tales from Latin America and Caribbean," MPRA Paper 3667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, W. Mark & Rigby, David & Beckstead, Desmond & Baldwin, John R., 2007. "Urban Economies and Productivity," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2007045e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Carol Corrado & Paul Lengermann & Eric J. Bartelsman & J. Joseph Beaulieu, 2007. "Sectoral productivity in the United States: recent developments and the role of IT," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:ilo:empelm:2007-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2007. "Exprots, FDI, and Productivity: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-214, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Houpt, Stefan, 2007. "Productivity and transition in Swedish iron and steel, 1870-1940," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-10, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Del Gatto, Massimo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Pagnini, Marcello, 2007. "Openness to Trade and Industry Cost Dispersion: Evidence from a Panel of Italian Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6336, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Damien Echevin & Fabrice Murtin, 2007. "What Determines Productivity in Senegal? Sectoral Disparities and the Dual Labor," Cahiers de recherche 07-15, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 2008.
- Frank T. Denton, 2007. "On the Sensitivity of Aggregate Productivity Growth Rates to Noisy Measurement," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 415, McMaster University.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2007. "The effect of Strategic Sale of Banks: Evidence from Indonesia," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0709, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Holger Floerkemeier & Era Dabla-Norris, 2007. "Bank Efficiency and Market Structure; What Determines Banking Spreads in Armenia?," IMF Working Papers 07/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Neil Foster & Johann Scharler, 2007. "Barriers to Technology Adoption, International R&D Spillovers and Growth," Working Papers 2007-09, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Disaggregate Productivity Comparisons: Sectoral Convergence in OECD Countries," Working Papers tecipa-290, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Chi, Wei & Wang, Yijiang, 2007. "Ownership, Performance and Executive Turnover," MPRA Paper 3545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Lasagni & F. Sforzi, 2007. "Locational determinants of the ICT sector across Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2007-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Jonathan Munemo & Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Arabinda Basisth, 2007. "Foreign aid and export performance: a panel data analysis of developing countries," Working Papers 2007-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.