ICT, Clusters and Regional Cohesion: A Summary of Theoretical and Empirical Research
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage & Desislava Kolarova, 2008.
"Knowledge Society And Transition Economies.The Bulgarian Challenge,"
Romanian Journal of Regional Science,
Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(2), pages 53-79, December.
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise & KOLAROVA,Desislava, 2005. "Knowledge Society and Transition Economies The Bulgarian Challenge," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2005-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Pier Luigi Sacco & Guido Ferilli & Giorgio Tavano Blessi & Massimiliano Nuccio, 2013. "Culture as an Engine of Local Development Processes: System-Wide Cultural Districts I: Theory," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 555-570, December.
- Barrios, Salvador & Mas, Matilde & Navajas, Elena & Quesada, Javier, 2008. "Mapping the ICT in EU Regions: Location, Employment, Factors of Attractiveness and Economic Impact," MPRA Paper 6998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanouil Tranos, 2012. "The Causal Effect of the Internet Infrastructure on the Economic Development of European City Regions," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 319-337, September.
- Margarita Billón & Roberto Ezcurra & Fernando Lera-López, 2008. "The Spatial Distribution of the Internet in the European Union: Does Geographical Proximity Matter?," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 119-142, January.
- Celbis M.G. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de, 2014. "Can internet infrastructure help reduce regional disparities? : evidence from Turkey," MERIT Working Papers 078, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mario A. Maggioni & T. Erika Uberti, 2006. "International networks of knowledge flows: an econometric analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-19, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
KeywordsICT; Clusters; Regional Cohesion;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2004-09-12 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2003.58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .