Knowledge Society And Transition Economies.The Bulgarian Challenge
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise & KOLAROVA,Desislava, 2005. "Knowledge Society and Transition Economies The Bulgarian Challenge," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2005-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manfred M. Fischer, 2001. "Innovation, knowledge creation and systems of innovation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2), pages 199-216.
- Mikael Lindahl & Alan B. Krueger, 2001.
"Education for Growth: Why and for Whom?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1101-1136, December.
- Alan B. Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2000. "Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?," Working Papers 808, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan B. Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2000. "Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?," NBER Working Papers 7591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage & Jean-Marie Huriot, 2005. "La métropolisation, thème et variations," Post-Print halshs-00008711, HAL.
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage, 2005. "Advanced Services and Regional Integration. The Case of the CEECs," Post-Print halshs-00008696, HAL.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Edward E Leamer & Michael Storper, 2001. "The Economic Geography of the Internet Age," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(4), pages 641-665, December.
- Carole Maignan & Dino Pinelli & Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2003. "ICT, Clusters and Regional Cohesion: A Summary of Theoretical and Empirical Research," Working Papers 2003.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Romer, Paul M., 1990. "Human capital and growth: Theory and evidence," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 251-286, January.
- Maurice Baslé & Michel Renault, 2004. "L'économie fondée sur la connaissance. Questions au projet européen," Post-Print halshs-00077064, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman, Monica, 2010. "Regional efficiency of knowledge economy in the new EU countries: The Romanian and Bulgarian case," MPRA Paper 23083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2010.
- Monica Roman, 2010. "Regional Efficiency Of The Knowledge Economy In The New Eu Countries: The Romanian And Bulgarian Case," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 4(1), pages 33-53, JUNE.
- Lorena BATAGAN, 2012. "The use of Intelligent Solutions in Romanian Cities," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(4), pages 37-43.
- Desislava Kolarova, 2006. "Microeconomic Aspects in Business Services’ Development: the Case of Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 90-119.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge economy; knowledge triangle; Central and East European countries;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- P59 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rrs:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:1:p:53-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan-Vasile Ileanu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rrsa.ro .