Regional Efficiency Of The Knowledge Economy In The New Eu Countries: The Romanian And Bulgarian Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage & Desislava Kolarova, 2008.
"Knowledge Society And Transition Economies.The Bulgarian Challenge,"
Romanian Journal of Regional Science,
Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(2), pages 53-79, December.
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise & KOLAROVA,Desislava, 2005. "Knowledge Society and Transition Economies The Bulgarian Challenge," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2005-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Petra Zloczysti, 2009. "Research Efficiency in Manufacturing: An Application of DEA at the Industry Level," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 884, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jon Zabala-Iturriagagoitia & Peter Voigt & Antonio Gutierrez-Gracia & Fernando Jimenez-Saez, 2007. "Regional Innovation Systems: How to Assess Performance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 661-672.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Zizi Goschin, 2012. "Industrial R&D Investment In Eu: Recent Trends And Lessons For Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 34(1(43)), pages 68-83, June.
- Roman, Monica & Suciu, Christina, 2012.
"Analiza eficienţei activităţii de cercetare dezvoltare inovare prin metoda DEA
[The Efficency Analysis Of R&D Activities By Using Dea]," MPRA Paper 44000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriana DAVIDESCU & Vasile Alecsandru STRAT, 2014. "Coordinates of a New Romanian Regional Policy - Identifying the Development Poles. A Case Study," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(2), pages 88-99.
- M. Foddi & S. Usai, 2012. "Regional innovation performance in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201221, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
Keywordsregions; knowledge economy; transition countries; efficiency; DEA;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rrs:journl:v:4:y:2010:i:1:p:33-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan-Vasile Ileanu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rrsa.ro .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.