The current state and dynamics of regional disparities in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manfred M. Fischer, 2001. "Innovation, knowledge creation and systems of innovation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2), pages 199-216.
- Mikael Lindahl & Alan B. Krueger, 2001.
"Education for Growth: Why and for Whom?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1101-1136, December.
- Alan B. Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2000. "Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?," Working Papers 808, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan B. Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2000. "Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?," NBER Working Papers 7591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage & Jean-Marie Huriot, 2005. "La métropolisation, thème et variations," Post-Print halshs-00008711, HAL.
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage, 2005. "Advanced Services and Regional Integration. The Case of the CEECs," Post-Print halshs-00008696, HAL.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Edward E Leamer & Michael Storper, 2001. "The Economic Geography of the Internet Age," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(4), pages 641-665, December.
- Carole Maignan & Dino Pinelli & Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2003. "ICT, Clusters and Regional Cohesion: A Summary of Theoretical and Empirical Research," Working Papers 2003.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Romer, Paul M., 1990. "Human capital and growth: Theory and evidence," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 251-286, January.
- Maurice Baslé & Michel Renault, 2004. "L'économie fondée sur la connaissance. Questions au projet européen," Post-Print halshs-00077064, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaba, Elisabeta & Balan, Christiana & Roman, Mihai & Roman, Monica, 2010. "Statistical evaluation of spatial concentration of unemployment by gender," MPRA Paper 25161, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- Roman, Monica, 2010. "Regional efficiency of knowledge economy in the new EU countries: The Romanian and Bulgarian case," MPRA Paper 23083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2010.
- Rotaru, Paul Costel, 2011. "Identificarea disparităților regionale privind ocuparea populatiei pe domenii de activitate în România în anul 2009," MPRA Paper 35628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman, Monica & Suciu, Christina, 2012.
"Analiza eficienţei activităţii de cercetare dezvoltare inovare prin metoda DEA
[The Efficency Analysis Of R&D Activities By Using Dea]," MPRA Paper 44000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tudor Ciumara & Iulia Lupu, 2016. "Features and Regional Disparities of Consultancy Services in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 1-25, February.
- Cristina Lincaru & Vasilica Ciucã, 2011. "The Geographical Distribution Of Unemployment At Localities Desegregation Level.Case Study For South Muntenia Region - Romania," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 5(2), pages 76-91, DECEMBER.
- Dobrota Gabriela, 2015. "Analysis And Comparisons Of The Business Sector In Romania In Regional And National Level Under The Influence Of Macroeconomic Developments," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 95-100, December.
- Adriana DAVIDESCU & Vasile Alecsandru STRAT, 2014. "Coordinates of a New Romanian Regional Policy - Identifying the Development Poles. A Case Study," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(2), pages 88-99.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George & Goschin, Zizi & Antonescu, Daniela & Popa, Florina, 2015.
"Dezvoltarea economica endogena la nivel regional. Cazul Romaniei
[Endogenous economic development at regional level. The case of Romania]," MPRA Paper 70646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Mari Hakizimana & Hermanus Geyer, 2014. "Socio-economic inequality in South Africa according to different disparity indices," ERSA conference papers ersa14p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Ingrid Mihaela Dragota & Bogdan-Vasile Ileanu, 2011. "The Romanians’ Preferences For Life Insurance And Optional Private Pension Products. A Regional Analysis," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 5(1), pages 70-88, JUNE.
- Oțil Maria Daniela & Miculescu Andra & Cismaș Laura Mariana, 2015. "Disparities in Regional Economic Development in Romania," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 62(s1), pages 37-51, October.
- Elisabeta JABA & Alina Mariuca IONESCU & Corneliu IATU & Christiana Brigitte BALAN, 2009. "The Evaluation Of The Regional Profile Of The Economic Development In Romania," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 537-549, November.
More about this item
Keywordsdisparities; ranking; concentration; region; county; Romania;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rrs:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:1:p:80-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan-Vasile Ileanu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rrsa.ro .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.