The Evaluation Of The Regional Profile Of The Economic Development In Romania
The main purpose of the paper is to identify the regional profile induced both by the existing resources and the level of development. The paper provides reliable information for regional development policies taking into consideration local resources. The research uses the multivariate statistical analysis of the macroeconomic statistical data after 1990. The results of the research pointed out the following conclusions: - local resources are used to a smaller extent at the regional level; - the correlation between resources and the level of economic development underlines the necessity of adopting a development policy that would better use the present resources.
Volume (Year): 56 (2009)
Issue (Month): (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Universitatea Al. I. Cuza; B-dul Carol I nr. 22; Iasi|
Phone: 004 0232 201070
Fax: 004 0232 217000
Web page: http://anale.feaa.uaic.ro/anale/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Attila Varga & Hans Schalk, 2004. "Knowledge Spillovers, Agglomeration and Macroeconomic Growth: An Empirical Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 977-989.
- Zizi Goschin & Daniela-L. Constantin & Monica Roman & Bogdan Ileanu, 2008. "The current state and dynamics of regional disparities in Romania," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(2), pages 80-105, December.
- Jaba, Elisabeta & Balan, Christiana & Roman, Monica & Viorica, Daniela & Roman, Mihai, 2008. "Employment rate prognosis on the basis of the development environment trend displayed by years-clusters," MPRA Paper 20337, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2008.
- Arntz, Melanie & Wilke, Ralf A., 2006.
"Unemployment duration in Germany: individual and regional determinants of local job finding, migration and subsidized employment,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-92, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Melanie Arntz & Ralf Wilke, 2009. "Unemployment Duration in Germany: Individual and Regional Determinants of Local Job Finding, Migration and Subsidized Employment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 43-61.
- Serge Coulombe & Jean-Francois Tremblay, 2009. "Migration and Skills Disparities across the Canadian Provinces," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 5-18.
- Schott, James R., 2006. "A high-dimensional test for the equality of the smallest eigenvalues of a covariance matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 827-843, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:journl:y:2009:v:56:p:537-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.