Measurement of development and regional disparities in Greek periphery: A multivariate approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Peng & Poh, Kim Leng & Ang, Beng Wah, 2007. "A non-radial DEA approach to measuring environmental performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Costas Siriopoulos & Dimitrios Asteriou, 1998. "Testing for Convergence Across the Greek Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(6), pages 537-546, August.
- Barrios, Salvador & Strobl, Eric, 2009.
"The dynamics of regional inequalities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 575-591, September.
- Salvador Barrios & Eric Strobl, 2005. "The dynamics of regional inequalities," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 229, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Eric Strobl, & Salvador Barrios, 2006. "The dynamics of regional inequalities," Working Papers 2006-01, FEDEA.
- Hatefi, S.M. & Torabi, S.A., 2010. "A common weight MCDA-DEA approach to construct composite indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 114-120, November.
- Sashi Sivramkrishna & Ramakrushna Panigrahi, 2003. "Articulating Uneven Regional Development: Artificial intelligence as a tool in development planning," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 437-456.
- Andrés Marchante & Bienvenido Ortega & José Sánchez, 2006. "The Evolution of Well-Being in Spain (1980–2001): A Regional Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 283-316, April.
- Satya Paul, 1996. "A modified human development index and international comparison," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(10), pages 677-682.
- S. Alexiadis & J. Tomkins, 2004. "Convergence clubs in the regions of Greece," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 387-391.
- Meghnad Desai & Sakiko Fukuda-Parr & Claes Johansson & Fransisco Sagasti, 2002. "Measuring the Technology Achievement of Nations and the Capacity to Participate in the Network Age," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 95-122.
- Streeten, Paul, 1994. "Human Development: Means and Ends," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 232-237, May.
- M. Desai, S. Fukuda-Parr, C. Johansson, and F. Sagasti, 2002. "Measuring Technology Achievement of Nations and the Capacity to Participate in the Network Age," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2002-22, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Costas Siriopoulos & Dimitrios Asteriou, 1997. "Testing the convergence hypothesis for Greece," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 383-389.
- George Petrakos & Panagiotis Artelaris, 2009. "European Regional Convergence Revisited: A Weighted Least Squares Approach," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 314-331.
- del Campo, Cristina & Monteiro, Carlos M.F. & Soares, Joao Oliveira, 2008. "The European regional policy and the socio-economic diversity of European regions: A multivariate analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 600-612, June.
- Frederik Booysen, 2002. "An Overview and Evaluation of Composite Indices of Development," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 115-151, August.
- George Petrakos & Yiannis Saratsis, 2000. "articles: Regional inequalities in Greece," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 79(1), pages 57-74.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tyralis, Hristos & Mamassis, Nikos & Photis, Yorgos N., 2017. "Spatial analysis of the electrical energy demand in Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 340-352.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:4-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Pontarollo & Carolina Serpieri, 2018. "A composite policy tool to measure territorial resilience capacity," JRC Working Papers JRC111389, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsRegional development Convergence Clustering Factor analysis Composite index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:45:y:2011:i:4:p:174-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.