Measuring the Technology Achievement of Nations and the Capacity to Participate in the Network Age
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJHD20|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/CJHD20|
- Felipe, Jesus & Kumar, Utsav & Abdon, Arnelyn & Bacate, Marife, 2012.
"Product complexity and economic development,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 36-68.
- Arnelyn Abdon & Marife Bacate & Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar, 2010. "Product Complexity and Economic Development," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_616, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rajesh Shukla & Preeti Kakar, 2009. "Role of Science & Technology, Higher Education and Research in Regional Socio-Economic Development," Working Papers id:2051, eSocialSciences.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Archibugi, Daniele, 2008. "The technology clubs: The distribution of knowledge across nations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1659-1673, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "The technology clubs: the distribution of knowledge across nations," MPRA Paper 27597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Jose Miguel Natera, 2015. "The Convergence Paradox: The Global Evolution of National Innovation Systems," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150821, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Baseem Al-Athwari & Jorn Altmann & Almas Heshmati, 2013. "A Conceptual Model and Methodology for Evaluating E-Infrastructure Deployment and Its Application to OECD and MENA Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013102, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2013.
- Laurens Cherchye & Willem Moesen & Nicky Rogge & Tom Puyenbroeck, 2007. "An Introduction to ‘Benefit of the Doubt’ Composite Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 111-145, May.
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0476-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goletsis, Y. & Chletsos, M., 2011. "Measurement of development and regional disparities in Greek periphery: A multivariate approach," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 174-183, December.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2006. "Intensity of technology use and per capita real GDP across some African countries," MPRA Paper 1675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajesh Shukla & Martin W Bauer, 2009. "Construction and Validation of Ã¢â‚¬ËœScience Culture IndexÃ¢â‚¬â„¢," Development Economics Working Papers 22177, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602445 is not listed on IDEAS
- Archibugi, Daniele & Coco, Alberto, 2005. "Measuring technological capabilities at the country level: A survey and a menu for choice," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 175-194, March.
- Park, Tae-Young & Choung, Jae-Yong & Min, Hong-Ghi, 2008. "The Cross-industry Spillover of Technological Capability: Korea's DRAM and TFT-LCD Industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2855-2873, December.
- L Cherchye & W Moesen & N Rogge & T Van Puyenbroeck & M Saisana & A Saltelli & R Liska & S Tarantola, 2008. "Creating composite indicators with DEA and robustness analysis: the case of the Technology Achievement Index," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 59(2), pages 239-251, February.
- Laurens Cherchye & Wim Moesen & Nicky Rogge & Tom Van Puyenbroeck & Michaela Saisana & A. Saltelli & R. Liska & S. Tarantola, 2006. "Creating Composite Indicators with DEA and Robustness Analysis: the case of the Technology Achievement Index," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0613, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Rajesh Shukla & Preeti Kakar, 2006. "Role of Science & Technology, Higher Education and Research in Regional Socio-Economic Development," Development Economics Working Papers 22175, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nabaz T. Khayyat & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2012. "A New Index Measure of Technological Capabilities for Developing Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201291, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2012.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Natera, Jose Miguel, 2011. "A new panel dataset for cross-country analyses of national systems, growth and development (CANA)," MPRA Paper 28376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fulvio Castellacci & José Miguel Natera, 2011. "A new panel dataset for cross-country analyses of national systems, growth and development (CANA)," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1105, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Khayyat, Nabaz T. & Lee, Jeong-Dong, 2015. "A measure of technological capabilities for developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 210-223.
- repec:spr:scient:v:87:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0285-6 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jhudca:v:3:y:2002:i:1:p:95-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed