Spatial analysis of the electrical energy demand in Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les, 2012.
"The emergence and evolution of regional convergence clusters in China's energy markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 82-94.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2010. "The Emergence and Evolution of Regional Convergence Clusters in China’s Energy Markets," Working Papers in Economics 10/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Usman Ahmad, 2008.
"Energy Demand in Pakistan: A Disaggregate Analysis,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 437-455.
- Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Ahmed, Usman, 2009. "Energy Demand in Pakistan: A Disaggregate Analysis," MPRA Paper 15369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arshad Khan, Muhammad & Ahmed, Usman, 2009. "Energy Demand in Pakistan: A Disaggregate Analysis," MPRA Paper 15056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Petrakos & Yannis Psycharis, 2016. "The spatial aspects of economic crisis in Greece," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 9(1), pages 137-152.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2011. "Making geographical sense of the Greek austerity measures: compositional effects and long-run implications," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 4(3), pages 323-337.
- Stella Karoulia & Eleni Gaki, 2013. "The impact of economic crisis on Greek regions and the importance of regional resilience," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1015, European Regional Science Association.
- Wang, Zhao-Hua & Zeng, Hua-Lin & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Yi-Xiang, 2012.
"Regional total factor energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of industrial sector in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 115-123.
- Zhao-Hua Wang & Hua-Lin Zeng & Yi-Ming Wei & Yi-Xiang Zhang, 2011. "Regional total factor energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of industrial sector in China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 26, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Xia, X.H. & Xu, X.Y. & Chen, Y.B., 2013. "The impact of domestic trade on China's regional energy uses: A multi-regional input–output modeling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1169-1181.
- Juan Carlos Duque & RaÃºl Ramos & Jordi SuriÃ±ach, 2007. "Supervised Regionalization Methods: A Survey," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(3), pages 195-220, July.
- Yannis Psycharis, 2008. "Public Spending Patterns: the regional allocation of public investment in Greece by political period," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 14, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:50:y:2016:i:7:p:1097-1112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Georgios Fotopoulos, 2009.
"Socioeconomic Indicators for Analyzing Convergence: The Case of Greece: 1960–2004,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 315-330, September.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Georgios Fotopoulos, 2008. "Socioeconomic indicators for analyzing Convergence: the case of Greece: 1960-2004," Working Papers 0014, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Lambrinidis & Yannis Psycharis & Antonis Rovolis, 2005. "Regional allocation of public infrastructure investment: The case of Greece," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(9), pages 1231-1244.
- Liargovas, Panagiotis & Daskalopoulou, Irene, 2011. "Capital allocation in the Greek regions," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 866-888.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2008. "Energy consumption and economic growth in Asian economies: A more comprehensive analysis using panel data," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 50-65, January.
- Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura & Ron Martin & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "The economic crisis in Europe: urban and regional consequences," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 9(1), pages 3-11.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2016.
"Politics and Investment: Examining the Territorial Allocation of Public Investment in Greece,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(7), pages 1097-1112, July.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2015. "Politics and investment: Examining the territorial allocation of public investment in Greece," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1502, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Psycharis, Yannis & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis, 2015. "Politics and investment: examining the territorial allocation of public investment in Greece," CEPR Discussion Papers 10422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klimis Vogiatzoglou & Theodore Tsekeris, 2013. "Spatial Agglomeration of Manufacturing in Greece: Sectoral Patterns and Determinants," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(12), pages 1853-1872, December.
- Yannis Psycharis & Dimitris Kallioras & Panagiotis Pantazis, 2014. "Economic crisis and regional resilience: detecting the ‘geographical footprint’ of economic crisis in Greece," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 121-141, June.
- Ihara, T. & Genchi, Y. & Sato, T. & Yamaguchi, K. & Endo, Y., 2008. "City-block-scale sensitivity of electricity consumption to air temperature and air humidity in business districts of Tokyo, Japan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1634-1645.
- Nikos Benos & Stelios Karagiannis & Prodromos Vlamis, 2011. "Spatial effects of the property sector investment on Greek economic growth," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 233-250, April.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2009. "Examining the consistency of spatial association patterns across socio-economic indicators: an application to the Greek regions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 25-49, September.
- Sarantis Lolos, 2009. "The effect of EU structural funds on regional growth: assessing the evidence from Greece, 1990–2005," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 211-228, August.
- Manolis CHRISTOFAKIS & Athanasios PAPADASKALOPOULOS, 2011. "The Growth Poles Strategy In Regional Planning: The Recent Experience Of Greece," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(2), pages 5-20, May.
- Ito, Toshihide & Chen, Youqing & Ito, Shoichi & Yamaguchi, Kaoru, 2010. "Prospect of the upper limit of the energy demand in China from regional aspects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5320-5327.
- Sheng, Yu & Shi, Xunpeng & Zhang, Dandan, 2014. "Economic growth, regional disparities and energy demand in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 31-39.
- CHRISTOFAKIS, M. & GKOUZOS, Andreas, 2013. "Regional Specialization And Efficiency Of The Agricultural Sector In Greece: The Relationship With Regional Funding Allocation," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 119-130.
- Panagiotis ARTELARIS & George KANDYLIS, 2014. "Mapping Poverty At Regional Level In Greece," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 39, pages 131-147.
- Goletsis, Y. & Chletsos, M., 2011. "Measurement of development and regional disparities in Greek periphery: A multivariate approach," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 174-183, December.
- Zhang, Haiyan & Lahr, Michael L., 2014. "China's energy consumption change from 1987 to 2007: A multi-regional structural decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 682-693.
- George Petrakos & Yiannis Saratsis, 2000. "articles: Regional inequalities in Greece," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 79(1), pages 57-74.
- Zhang, Lixiao & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Chen, Guoqian, 2009. "Rural energy in China: Pattern and policy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2813-2823.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:renene:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:134-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:1424-1434 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:902-918 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCluster and outlier analysis; Electrical Energy Demand; Gross Domestic Product; Grouping analysis; Hot Spot analysis; Spatial analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:340-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.