Making geographical sense of the Greek austerity measures: compositional effects and long-run implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tyralis, Hristos & Mamassis, Nikos & Photis, Yorgos N., 2017. "Spatial analysis of the electrical energy demand in Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 340-352.
- Sotiris Vandoros & Georgios Kavetsos & Paul Dolan, 2014. "Greasy Roads: The Impact of Bad Financial News on Road Traffic Accidents," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 34(3), pages 556-566, March.
- Aristidis Bitzenis & Vasileios Vlachos & Friedrich Schneider, 2016. "An Exploration of the Greek Shadow Economy: Can Its Transfer into the Official Economy Provide Economic Relief Amid the Crisis?," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 165-196, January.
- Luca Salvati, 2016. "The Dark Side of the Crisis: Disparities in per Capita income (2000–12) and the Urban-Rural Gradient in Greece," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(5), pages 628-641, December.
- Luca Salvati, 2018. "Population growth and the economic crisis: understanding latent patterns of change in Greece, 2002–2016," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 105-126, July.
- Panagiotis ARTELARIS & George KANDYLIS, 2014. "Mapping Poverty At Regional Level In Greece," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 39, pages 131-147.
- Stella Karoulia & Eleni Gaki, 2013. "The impact of economic crisis on Greek regions and the importance of regional resilience," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1015, European Regional Science Association.
- Sébastien BOURDIN, 2018. "Géographie de la résilience des régions européennes face à la crise (2008-2013)," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 48, pages 53-70.
- Yannis Psycharis & Dimitris Kallioras & Panagiotis Pantazis, 2014. "Economic crisis and regional resilience: detecting the ‘geographical footprint’ of economic crisis in Greece," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 121-141, June.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis & Martelli, Angelo, 2021. "Crisis, adjustment and resilience in the Greek labour market: an unemployment decomposition approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 106209, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Angelo Martelli, 2021. "Crisis, Adjustment and Resilience in the Greek Labor Market: An Unemployment Decomposition Approach," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 44(1), pages 85-112, January.
- Anastasia PANORI & Yannis PSYCHARIS, 2018. "The impact of the economic crisis on poverty and welfare in Athens," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 48, pages 23-40.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Angello Martelli, 2019.
"Crisis, adjustment and resilience in the Greek labour market: an unemployment decomposition approach,"
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe
134, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis & Martelli, Angelo, 2019. "Crisis, adjustment and resilience in the Greek labour market: an unemployment decomposition approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100402, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- FÃ©lix Adisson & Francesca Artioli, 2020. "Four types of urban austerity: Public land privatisations in French and Italian cities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 57(1), pages 75-92, January.
- Elias Giannakis & Adriana Bruggeman, 2017. "Economic crisis and regional resilience: Evidence from Greece," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(3), pages 451-476, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cjrecs:v:4:y:2011:i:3:p:323-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cjres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.