Economic growth, regional disparities and energy demand in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les, 2012.
"The emergence and evolution of regional convergence clusters in China's energy markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 82-94.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2010. "The Emergence and Evolution of Regional Convergence Clusters in China’s Energy Markets," Working Papers in Economics 10/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Yuan, Jia-Hai & Kang, Jian-Gang & Zhao, Chang-Hong & Hu, Zhao-Guang, 2008. "Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from China at both aggregated and disaggregated levels," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 3077-3094, November.
- Shiu, Alice & Lam, Pun-Lee, 2004. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 47-54, January.
- Crompton, Paul & Wu, Yanrui, 2005.
"Energy consumption in China: past trends and future directions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 195-208, January.
- Paul Crompton & Yanrui Wu, 2004. "Energy Consumption in China: Past Trends and Future Directions," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Zhang, Wei & Yang, Shuyun, 2013. "The influence of energy consumption of China on its real GDP from aggregated and disaggregated viewpoints," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 76-81.
- Zhang, Kevin Honglin & Song, Shunfeng, 2003. "Rural-urban migration and urbanization in China: Evidence from time-series and cross-section analyses," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 386-400.
- Li, Raymond & Leung, Guy C.K., 2012. "Coal consumption and economic growth in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 438-443.
- Shi, Xunpeng, 2013. "China's small coal mine policy in the 2000s: A case study of trusteeship and consolidation," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 598-604.
- Yuan, Jiahai & Zhao, Changhong & Yu, Shunkun & Hu, Zhaoguang, 2007. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in China: Cointegration and co-feature analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1179-1191, November.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2008. "Energy consumption and economic growth in Asian economies: A more comprehensive analysis using panel data," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 50-65, January.
- Talha Yalta, A. & Cakar, Hatice, 2012.
"Energy consumption and economic growth in China: A reconciliation,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 666-675.
- A. Talha Yalta & Hatice Cakar, 2012. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in China: A Reconciliation," Working Papers 1202, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Fei, Li & Dong, Suocheng & Xue, Li & Liang, Quanxi & Yang, Wangzhou, 2011. "Energy consumption-economic growth relationship and carbon dioxide emissions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 568-574, February.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John, 2009. "Gradual reforms and the emergence of energy market in China: Evidence from tests for convergence of energy prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4834-4850, November.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John, 2010.
"China's energy economy: A survey of the literature,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 105-132, June.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2009. "China’s Energy Economy: A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers in Economics 09/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2005. "Energy consumption and GDP in developing countries: A cointegrated panel analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 415-427, May.
- Henderson, Vernon, 2003. "The Urbanization Process and Economic Growth: The So-What Question," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 47-71, March.
- Xunpeng Shi, 2010. "Restructuring in China's State-owned Enterprises: Evidence from the Coal Industry," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 18(3), pages 90-105.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Akkemik, K. Ali & Göksal, Koray & Li, Jia, 2012. "Energy consumption and income in Chinese provinces: Heterogeneous panel causality analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 445-454.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tyralis, Hristos & Mamassis, Nikos & Photis, Yorgos N., 2017. "Spatial analysis of the electrical energy demand in Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 340-352.
- Tang, Xu & Snowden, Simon & McLellan, Benjamin C. & Höök, Mikael, 2015. "Clean coal use in China: Challenges and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 517-523.
- Yan, Huijie, 2015. "Provincial energy intensity in China: The role of urbanization," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 635-650.
- Hao, Yu & Zhang, Zong-Yong & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2015.
"China’s farewell to coal: A forecast of coal consumption through 2020,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 444-455.
- Yu Hao & Zong-Yong Zhang & Hua Liao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "China's Farewell to Coal: A Forecast of Coal Consumption through 2020," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 76, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Liu, Tiantian & Wang, Qunwei & Su, Bin, 2016. "A review of carbon labeling: Standards, implementation, and impact," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 68-79.
- Yao, Xin & Zhou, Hongchen & Zhang, Aizhen & Li, Aijun, 2015. "Regional energy efficiency, carbon emission performance and technology gaps in China: A meta-frontier non-radial directional distance function analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 142-154.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:478-486 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy market integration (EMI); Regional disparities; China energy market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:71:y:2014:i:c:p:31-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.