A high-dimensional test for the equality of the smallest eigenvalues of a covariance matrix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Cheng & Yang, Jing & Miao, Baiqi & Cao, Longbing, 2013. "Identity tests for high dimensional data using RMT," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 128-137.
- Wagner Martin & Hlouskova Jaroslava, 2015. "Growth Regressions, Principal Components Augmented Regressions and Frequentist Model Averaging," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 235(6), pages 642-662, December.
- Wang, Cheng, 2014. "Asymptotic power of likelihood ratio tests for high dimensional data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 184-189.
- Marc Hallin & Marcelo Moreira J. & Alexei Onatski, 2013. "Group Invariance, Likelihood Ratio Tests, and the Incidental Parameter Problem in a High-Dimensional Linear Model," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fisher, Thomas J. & Sun, Xiaoqian & Gallagher, Colin M., 2010. "A new test for sphericity of the covariance matrix for high dimensional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2554-2570, November.
- Schott, James R., 2007. "A test for the equality of covariance matrices when the dimension is large relative to the sample sizes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6535-6542, August.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Martin Wagner, 2013. "The Determinants of Long-Run Economic Growth: A Conceptually and Computationally Simple Approach," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 149(IV), pages 445-492, December.
- Wagner, Martin & Hlouskova, Jaroslava, 2009. "Growth Regressions, Principal Components and Frequentist Model Averaging," Economics Series 236, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Schott, James R., 2007. "Some high-dimensional tests for a one-way MANOVA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1825-1839, October.
- Alexei Onatski & Marcelo Moreira J. & Marc Hallin, 2012. "Signal Detection in High Dmension: The Multispiked Case," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-036, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Elisabeta JABA & Alina Mariuca IONESCU & Corneliu IATU & Christiana Brigitte BALAN, 2009. "The Evaluation Of The Regional Profile Of The Economic Development In Romania," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 537-549, November.
- Fujikoshi, Yasunori & Yamada, Takayuki & Watanabe, Daisuke & Takakazu Sugiyama, 2007. "Asymptotic distribution of the LR statistic for equality of the smallest eigenvalues in high-dimensional principal component analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 2002-2008, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPrincipal components analysis Sums of eigenvalues;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:4:p:827-843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.