Some high-dimensional tests for a one-way MANOVA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Srivastava, Muni S. & Fujikoshi, Yasunori, 2006. "Multivariate analysis of variance with fewer observations than the dimension," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(9), pages 1927-1940, October.
- Schott, James R., 2006. "A high-dimensional test for the equality of the smallest eigenvalues of a covariance matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 827-843, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Jin-Ting & Guo, Jia & Zhou, Bu, 2017. "Linear hypothesis testing in high-dimensional one-way MANOVA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 200-216.
- Harrar, Solomon W. & Kong, Xiaoli, 2016. "High-dimensional multivariate repeated measures analysis with unequal covariance matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 1-21.
- Ley, Christophe & Paindaveine, Davy & Verdebout, Thomas, 2015. "High-dimensional tests for spherical location and spiked covariance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 79-91.
- Muni S. Srivastava & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2011. "Tests for Multivariate Analysis of Variance in High Dimension Under Non-Normality," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-831, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jiang Hu & Zhidong Bai & Chen Wang & Wei Wang, 2017. "On testing the equality of high dimensional mean vectors with unequal covariance matrices," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 69(2), pages 365-387, April.
- Schott, James R., 2007. "A test for the equality of covariance matrices when the dimension is large relative to the sample sizes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6535-6542, August.
- Zhao, Junguang & Xu, Xingzhong, 2016. "A generalized likelihood ratio test for normal mean when p is greater than n," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 91-104.
- Cai, T. Tony & Xia, Yin, 2014. "High-dimensional sparse MANOVA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 174-196.
- J. Cuesta-Albertos & M. Febrero-Bande, 2010. "A simple multiway ANOVA for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(3), pages 537-557, November.
- Huiqin Li & Jiang Hu & Zhidong Bai & Yanqing Yin & Kexin Zou, 2017. "Test on the linear combinations of mean vectors in high-dimensional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 26(1), pages 188-208, March.
- Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2013. "Universal Asymptotics for High-Dimensional Sign Tests," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-40, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Srivastava, Muni S. & Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2013. "Tests for multivariate analysis of variance in high dimension under non-normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 204-216.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh-dimensional data Testing the equality of mean vectors Tests of dimensionality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:9:p:1825-1839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.