Multivariate analysis of variance with fewer observations than the dimension
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Jin-Ting & Guo, Jia & Zhou, Bu, 2017. "Linear hypothesis testing in high-dimensional one-way MANOVA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 200-216.
- Rauf Ahmad, M. & Werner, C. & Brunner, E., 2008. "Analysis of high-dimensional repeated measures designs: The one sample case," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 416-427, December.
- Bathke, Arne C. & Harrar, Solomon W. & Madden, Laurence V., 2008. "How to compare small multivariate samples using nonparametric tests," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(11), pages 4951-4965, July.
- Ley, Christophe & Paindaveine, Davy & Verdebout, Thomas, 2015. "High-dimensional tests for spherical location and spiked covariance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 79-91.
- Jiang Hu & Zhidong Bai & Chen Wang & Wei Wang, 2017. "On testing the equality of high dimensional mean vectors with unequal covariance matrices," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 69(2), pages 365-387, April.
- Schott, James R., 2007. "Some high-dimensional tests for a one-way MANOVA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1825-1839, October.
- Yamada, Takayuki & Himeno, Tetsuto, 2015. "Testing homogeneity of mean vectors under heteroscedasticity in high-dimension," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 7-27.
- Huiqin Li & Jiang Hu & Zhidong Bai & Yanqing Yin & Kexin Zou, 2017. "Test on the linear combinations of mean vectors in high-dimensional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 26(1), pages 188-208, March.
- Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2013. "Universal Asymptotics for High-Dimensional Sign Tests," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-40, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Srivastava, Muni S. & Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2013. "Tests for multivariate analysis of variance in high dimension under non-normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 204-216.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution of test statistics DNA microarray data Fewer observations than dimension Moore-Penrose inverse Multivariate analysis of variance Singular Wishart;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:9:p:1927-1940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.