Knowledge Spillovers, Agglomeration and Macroeconomic Growth: An Empirical Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darja Reuschke, 2011. "Self-Employment and Geographical Mobility in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 417, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Balázs Lengyel & Tamás Sebestyén & Loet Leydesdorff, 2015. "Challenges for regional innovation policies in Central and Eastern Europe: Spatial concentration and foreign control of US patenting," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 1-14.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2016. "Innovation modes and entrepreneurial behavioral characteristics in regional growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 875-893, December.
- Andrea Caragliu & Camilla Lenzi & Andrea Caragliu & Camilla Lenzi, 2013. "Structural elements and dynamics in territorial patterns of innovation: A perspective through European case studies," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 369-383, November.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Bin-Tzong Chie & Tong Zhang, 2015. "Network-Based Trust Games: An Agent-Based Model," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 18(3), pages 1-5.
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2015. "Una valutazione della rilevanza e utilità delle politiche di Ricerca e sviluppo tecnologico dell’Unione Europea," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3 Suppl.), pages 13-36.
- Varga, Attila & Sebestyén, Tamás, 2015.
"Innováció Kelet-Közép-Európában. Az EU keretprogramjaiban való részvétel szerepe az innovációs teljesítményben
[Innovation in Central East Europe. The role played in innovation performance by parti," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 881-908.
- Torben Klarl, 2011.
"A Spatial related Note on Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p278, European Regional Science Association.
- Torben Klarl, 2011. "A Spatially-related Note on Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 317, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9871-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mueller, Pamela, 2005. "Exploring the knowledge filter: how entrepreneurship and university-industry relations drive economic growth," Freiberg Working Papers 2005,17, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- G. Page West III & Charles E. Bamford & Jesse W. Marsden, 2008. "Contrasting Entrepreneurial Economic Developments in Less-Developed Latin American Markets: Applications and Extensions of Resource-Based Theory," Discussion Paper Series 2008-03, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- Mueller, Pamela, 2006. "Exploring the knowledge filter: How entrepreneurship and university-industry relationships drive economic growth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1499-1508, December.
- Lay, Gunter & Brandt, Tasso & Maloca, Spomenka & Schröter, Marcus & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "Auswirkungen der Organisation und der Außenorientierung von Dienstleistungen auf Innovationen," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 14-2009, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Attila Varga & PÃ©ter JÃ¡rosi & TamÃ¡s SebestyÃ©n, 2011. "Modeling the growth effects of regional knowledge production: The GMR-Europe model and its applications for EU Framework Program policy impact simulations," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1426, European Regional Science Association.
- Berlemann, Michael & Jahn, Vera, 2014.
"Governance, Firm Size and Innovative Capacity: Regional Empirical Evidence for Germany,"
150/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Jahn, Vera & Berlemann, Michael, 2014. "Governance, Firm Size and Innovative Capacity: Regional Empirical Evidence for Germany," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100412, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- O'Connor, Allan, 2013. "A conceptual framework for entrepreneurship education policy: Meeting government and economic purposes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 546-563.
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0577-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esteban Fernández-Vázquez, 2014. "Estimating the effect of technological factors from samples affected by collinearity: a data-weighted entropy approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 717-731, September.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2013. "Territorial patterns of innovation: a taxonomy of innovative regions in Europe," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 119-154, August.
- BalÃ¡zs PÃ¡ger & Ã‰va KomlÃ³si, 2015. "Agglomeration effects on countries' competitiveness and entrepreneurial performance," ERSA conference papers ersa15p503, European Regional Science Association.
- Elisabeta JABA & Alina Mariuca IONESCU & Corneliu IATU & Christiana Brigitte BALAN, 2009. "The Evaluation Of The Regional Profile Of The Economic Development In Romania," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 537-549, November.
- Elekes, Zoltán, 2016.
"A regionális növekedés új tényezői az evolúciós gazdaságföldrajzi kutatásokban. A változatosság és a technológiai közelség
[The new factors of regional growth in research into evolutionary economic," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 307-329.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous growth theory; New economic geography; Knowledge spillovers; Total factor productivity; Agglomeration economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:38:y:2004:i:8:p:977-989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.