Statistical evaluation of spatial concentration of unemployment by gender
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral Del Rio, "undated".
"The Geographical Concentration of Unemployment: a Male-female Comparison in Spain,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Río, 2005. "The geographical concentration of unemployment: A male-female comparison in Spain," Working Papers 08, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Karl Aiginger & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2006. "Specialization and concentration: a note on theory and evidence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 255-266, September.
- Roman, Monica, 2008. "The efficiency analysis applied for the evaluation of labour market policies: Study case for Romania," MPRA Paper 20332, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- Karen Leppel, 2009. "Labour Force Status and Sexual Orientation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(301), pages 197-207, February.
- Frederiksen, Anders, 2008.
"Gender differences in job separation rates and employment stability: New evidence from employer-employee data,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 915-937, October.
- Frederiksen, Anders, 2006. "Gender Differences in Job Separation Rates and Employment Stability: New Evidence from Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2147, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaba, Elisabeta & Balan, Christiana & Roman, Monica & Viorica, Daniela & Roman, Mihai, 2008. "Employment rate prognosis on the basis of the development environment trend displayed by years-clusters," MPRA Paper 20337, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2008.
- Zizi Goschin & Daniela-L. Constantin & Monica Roman & Bogdan Ileanu, 2008. "The current state and dynamics of regional disparities in Romania," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(2), pages 80-105, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bager, Ali & Roman, Monica & Algedih, Meshal & Mohammed, Bahr, 2017. "Addressing multicollinearity in regression models: a ridge regression application," MPRA Paper 81390, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; spatial concentration; gender discrepancies; cluster analysis; regional development; Romania;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-10-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-02 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .