Labour Force Status and Sexual Orientation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Bossert & Yves Sprumont & Kotaro Suzumura, 2006.
"Rationalizability of choice functions on general domains without full transitivity,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(3), pages 435-458, December.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2001. "Rationalizability of Choice Functions on General Domains without Full Transitivity," Cahiers de recherche 2001-13, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bossert, W. & Sprumont, Y. & Suzumura, K., 2001. "Rationalizability of Choice Functions on General Domains without Full Transitivity," Cahiers de recherche 2001-13, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2001. "Rationalizability of Choice Functions on General Domains Without Full Transitivity," Discussion Paper 28, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kotaro Suzumura, 1976. "Rational Choice and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 149-158.
- Suzumura, Kataro, 1976. "Remarks on the Theory of Collective Choice," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 381-390, November.
- Amartya K. Sen, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 307-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amélie Lafrance & Casey Warman & Frances Woolley, 2009. "Sexual Identity And The Marriage Premium," Working Papers 1219, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Antecol, Heather & Steinberger, Michael D., 2009. "Female Labor Supply Differences by Sexual Orientation: A Semi-Parametric Decomposition Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 4029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benjamin Cerf, 2016. "Sexual Orientation, Income, and Stress at Work," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 546-575, October.
- Stijn Baert, 2014.
"Career lesbians. Getting hired for not having kids?,"
Industrial Relations Journal,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(6), pages 543-561, November.
- S. Baert, 2013. "Career Lesbians. Getting Hired for Not Having Kids?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/842, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Baert, Stijn, 2013. "Career Lesbians: Getting Hired for Not Having Kids?," IZA Discussion Papers 7767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stevenson, Adam, 2012.
"The Labor Supply and Tax Revenue Consequences of Federal Same-Sex Marriage Legalization,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 65(4), pages 783-806, December.
- Stevenson, Adam, 2012. "The Labor Supply and Tax Revenue Consequences of Federal Same-Sex Marriage Legalization," MPRA Paper 36532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moberg, Ylva, 2016. "Does the gender composition in couples matter for the division of labor after childbirth?," Working Paper Series 2016:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jaba, Elisabeta & Balan, Christiana & Roman, Mihai & Roman, Monica, 2010. "Statistical evaluation of spatial concentration of unemployment by gender," MPRA Paper 25161, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- Bell, Myrtle P. & Özbilgin, Mustafa F. & Beauregard, T. Alexandra & Sürgevil, Olca, 2011. "Voice, silence, and diversity in 21st century organizations: strategies for inclusion of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender employees," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 32094, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thierry Laurent & Ferhat Mihoubi, 2017. "Sexual Orientation, Unemployment and Participation: Are Gays Less Employable than Straights?," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 1-44, March.
- Moberg, Ylva, 2016. "Does the gender composition in Couples matter for the division of labor after childbirth?," Working Paper Series 2016:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Karen Leppel, 2016. "The incidence of self-employment by sexual orientation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 347-363, March.
- Lisa Giddings & John Nunley & Alyssa Schneebaum & Joachim Zietz, 2014. "Birth Cohort and the Specialization Gap Between Same-Sex and Different-Sex Couples," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(2), pages 509-534, April.
- Stephan Humpert, 2012. "Somewhere over the Rainbow: Sexual Orientation Discrimination in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 245, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Doris Weichselbaumer, 2013. "Discrimination in gay and lesbian lives," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 15, pages 236-254 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2016. "Occupational segregation by sexual orientation in the U.S.: Exploring its economic effects on same-sex couples," Working Papers 425, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:76:y:2009:i:301:p:197-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.