Gay Glass Ceilings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jeff Frank, 2004. "Gay Glass Ceilings," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/20, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Aug 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali M Ahmed & Lina Andersson & Mats Hammarstedt, 2011. "Sexual orientation and occupational rank," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2422-2433.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Frank, Jeff, 2002. "Labour as a Buffer: Do Temporary Workers Suffer?," IZA Discussion Papers 673, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thierry Laurent & Ferhat Mihoubi, 2012.
"Sexual Orientation and Wage Discrimination in France: The Hidden Side of the Rainbow,"
Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 487-527, December.
- Laurent, Thierry & Mihoubi, Ferhat, 2011. "Sexual orientation and wage discrimination in France: the hidden side of the rainbow," MPRA Paper 33723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alison Booth & Jeff Frank, 2008.
"Marriage, partnership and sexual orientation: a study of British university academics and administrators,"
Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 409-422, December.
- Booth, Alison L. & Frank, Jeff, 2008. "Marriage, Partnership and Sexual Orientation: A Study of British University Academics and Administrators," IZA Discussion Papers 3510, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Madeline Zavodny, 2008. "Is there a ‘marriage premium’ for gay men?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 369-389, December.
- Merlino, Luca Paolo, 2012. "Discrimination, technology and unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 557-567.
- Erik Plug & Dinand Webbink & Nick Martin, 2014. "Sexual Orientation, Prejudice, and Segregation," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 123-159.
- Stephan Humpert, 2012. "Somewhere over the Rainbow: Sexual Orientation Discrimination in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 245, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Uhrig, S.C. Noah, 2014. "An examination of poverty and sexual orientation in the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ahmed, Ali M. & Hammarstedt, Mats, 2008. "Sexual Orientation and Earnings in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 285, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2005.
- Jing Wang & Morley Gunderson & David Wicks, 2018. "The Earnings Effect of Sexual Orientation: British Evidence from Worker‐Firm Matched Data," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 56(4), pages 744-769, December.
- Ali Ahmed & Mats Hammarstedt, 2010. "Sexual orientation and earnings: a register data-based approach to identify homosexuals," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 835-849, June.
More about this item
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:73:y:2006:i:291:p:485-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.