The Concepts Of Specialisation And Spatial Concentration And The Process Of Economic Integration: Theoretical Relevance And Statistical Measures. The Case Of Romania’S Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brulhart, Marius & Traeger, Rolf, 2005.
"An account of geographic concentration patterns in Europe,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 597-624, November.
- Brulhart, Marius & Traeger, Rolf, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," Discussion Paper Series 26155, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Marius Brülhart & Rolf Traeger, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa03p473, European Regional Science Association.
- Marius Brülhart, & Rolf Traeger, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp02, IIIS.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Rolf TRAEGER, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 03.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Brülhart, Marius & Traeger, Rolf, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," HWWA Discussion Papers 226, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Mathilde Maurel & Guillaume Cheikbossian, 1998.
"The New Geography of Eastern European Trade,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 45-72, February.
- Cheikbossian, G. & Maurel, M., 1997. "The New Geography of Eastern European Trade," DELTA Working Papers 97-11, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Mathilde Maurel & Guillaume Cheikbossian, 1998. "The new geography of eastern european trade," Post-Print halshs-00468826, HAL.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume & Maurel, Mathilde, 1997. "The New Geography of Eastern European Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 1580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karl Aiginger & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2006. "Specialization and concentration: a note on theory and evidence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 255-266, September.
- Sébastien Dupuch & Hugues Jennequin & El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2004.
"EU enlargement: what does it change for the European economic geography?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 91(5), pages 241-274.
- Sébastien Dupuch & Hughes Jennequin & El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2004. "EU enlargement: what does it change for the European economic geography?," Post-Print halshs-00206292, HAL.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe, 2004. "Economic Integration and Regional Industrial Specialization: Evidence from the Canadian- US FTA Experience," Working Papers 0408E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Karl Aiginger, 1999. "Do Industrial Structures Converge? A Survey on the Empirical Literature on Specialisation and Concentration of Industries," WIFO Working Papers 116, WIFO.
- Haaland, J.I. & Kind, H.J. & knarvik, K.H.M. & Torstensson, J., 1998. "What Determines the Economic Geography of Europe?," Papers 19/98, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Marius Brülhart, 2001. "Evolving geographical concentration of European manufacturing industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(2), pages 215-243, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalya Gennadievna Dzhurka, 2018. "Spatial Concentration of Industrial Production in Russia: Testing the Home Market Effectûíêà," Spatial Economics=Prostranstvennaya Ekonomika, Economic Research Institute, Far Eastern Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences (Khabarovsk, Russia), issue 3, pages 19-42.
- Oana Ancuta Stangaciu, 2011. "The Dynamic Of Regional Trade Specialisation Pattern In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(2), pages 336-354, June.
- Saikia, Dilip, 2011. "Unorganised Manufacturing Industries in India – A Regional Perspective," MPRA Paper 64198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsspecialisation; spatial concentration; trade theories; economic integration; Romania’s development regions;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rrs:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:1:p:68-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan-Vasile Ileanu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rrsa.ro .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.