Identificarea disparităților regionale privind ocuparea populatiei pe domenii de activitate în România în anul 2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isidro Frias & M. Emilia Vazquez & Ana Iglesias, 1998.
"Economic growth and employment: Regional disparities in the EU,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p313, European Regional Science Association.
- Frias, Isidro & Iglesias, Ana & Vazquez, Emilia, 1998. "Economic growth and employment: regional disparities in the UE," Economic Development 30, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Zizi Goschin & Daniela-L. Constantin & Monica Roman & Bogdan Ileanu, 2008. "The current state and dynamics of regional disparities in Romania," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(2), pages 80-105, December.
More about this item
Keywordsregional disparities; regional development; employed population; CFA;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .