Employment and Regional Inequality in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isidro Frias & M. Emilia Vazquez & Ana Iglesias, 1998.
"Economic growth and employment: Regional disparities in the EU,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p313, European Regional Science Association.
- Frias, Isidro & Iglesias, Ana & Vazquez, Emilia, 1998. "Economic growth and employment: regional disparities in the UE," Economic Development 30, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Daniela Antonescu, 2010. "The Analysis of Regional Disparities in Romania with Gini/Struck Coefficients of Concentration," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 31(2(40)), pages 160-182, December.
- Emilia Herman, 2011. "The Impact of Economic Growth Process on Employment in European Union Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(42), pages 47-67, December.
- Ilie GHEORGHE, 2013. "Legal Proceedings and Modes that Must be Accessed by Enterprises Manufacturing Goods, Providing Works and Services in Time of Crisis," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(2), pages 292-295, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Benjamin Korankye & Xuezhou Wen & Appiah Michael & Easmond Baah-Nketiah, 2020. "Analyzing Economic Growth and Its impact on Poverty Reduction in Africa," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 4(12), pages 93-105.
- Manuela Rozalia Gabor, 2012. "Are There Differences Reffering To The Living Standard In Romania According To The Occupational Status? Empiric Research Reffering To The Endowment With Durable Goods In Romanian Households," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 117-124, September.
- Chipeta Chama & Meyer Daniel Francois & Muzindutsi Paul-Francois, 2017. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Movements and Economic Growth on Job Creation," Studia Universitatis Babeș-Bolyai Oeconomica, Sciendo, vol. 62(2), pages 20-41, August.
- Trejo Mendez, P., 2014. "Juventud Sin Futuro," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50780, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Rotaru, Paul Costel, 2011. "Identificarea disparităților regionale privind ocuparea populatiei pe domenii de activitate în România în anul 2009," MPRA Paper 35628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lutter Randall, 2013.
"Regulatory policy: what role for retrospective analysis and review?,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 17-38, March.
- Lutter, Randall, 2013. "Regulatory policy: what role for retrospective analysis and review?," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 17-38, March.
- Zizi Goschin, 2018. "Variations Of Regional Inequalities In Romania In The Long Run," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 42(4), pages 91-99.
- Cristina Alexandrina Ștefănescu, 2014. "Transparency in European banking system – a technical and economic approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(51), pages 91-105, March.
- Ramona Pîrvu & Roxana Bădîrcea & Alina Manta & Mihaela Lupăncescu, 2018. "The Effects of the Cohesion Policy on the Sustainable Development of the Development Regions in Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-21, July.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment sensitivity; Gini index; multi-criteria analysis;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:actaec:y:2013:i:4:p:259-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniela Robu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.