The Impact of Economic Growth Process on Employment in European Union Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Mourre, 2006.
"Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the euro area in the late 1990s?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(15), pages 1783-1807.
- Mourre, Gilles, 2004. "Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the euro area in the late 1990s?," Working Paper Series 358, European Central Bank.
- Gilles Mourre, 2006. "Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the Euro area in the late 1990s?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14299, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Flaig Gebhard & Rottmann Horst, 2009.
"Labour Market Institutions and the Employment Intensity of Output Growth,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 229(1), pages 22-35, February.
- Flaig, Gebhard & Rottmann, Horst, 2009. "Labour Market Institutions and the Employment Intensity of Output Growth," Munich Reprints in Economics 20370, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gilbert Cette & Samuel Chang & Maty Konte, 2011.
"The decreasing returns on working time: an empirical analysis on panel country data,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(17), pages 1677-1682.
- Cette, G. & Chang, S. & Konte, M., 2011. "The decreasing returns on working time: An empirical analysis on panel country data," Working papers 315, Banque de France.
- Paul Beaudry & Fabrice Collard, 2002. "Why has the Employment-Productivity Tradeoff among Industrialized Countries been so strong?," NBER Working Papers 8754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuela Rozalia Gabor, 2012. "Are There Differences Reffering To The Living Standard In Romania According To The Occupational Status? Empiric Research Reffering To The Endowment With Durable Goods In Romanian Households," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 117-124, September.
- Laura Patache, 2013. "Employment and Regional Inequality in Romania," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 259-266, August.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment elasticity; labour productivity; economic development; employment in services; labour flexibility.;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:14:y:2011:i:42:p:47-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .