Demographics and recent productivity performance: insights from cross-country comparisons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erika Farnstrand Damsgaard, 2008.
"The World Distribution of Productivity: Country TFP Choice in a Nelson-Phelps Economy,"
2008 Meeting Papers
176, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika & Krusell, Per, 2010. "The World Distribution of Productivity: Country TFP Choice in a Nelson-Phelps Economy," Working Paper Series 850, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Erika Färnstrand Damsgaard & Per Krusell, 2010. "The World Distribution of Productivity: Country TFP Choice in a Nelson-Phelps Economy," NBER Working Papers 16375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika & Krusell, Per, 2010. "The World Distribution of Productivity: Country TFP Choice in a Nelson-Phelps Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Per Krusell & Erika Färnstrand Damsgaard, 2011. "The World Distribution of Productivity: Country TFP Choice in a Nelson-Phelps Economy," 2011 Meeting Papers 379, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Albert van der Horst & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & Leon Bettendorf, 2009. "Does employment affect productivity?," CPB Discussion Paper 119, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Katerina Koka, 2015. "The Impact of the Population Age Structure on the Response to Negative Asset Shocks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2270-2281.
- repec:agr:journl:v:4(605):y:2015:i:4(605):p:309-320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreea Claudia ȘERBAN & Mirela Ionela ACELEANU, 2015. "Current Demographic Trends – A New Challenge for the Labour Market," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(605), W), pages 309-320, Winter.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2008.
"The Role of Labor Market Changes in the Slowdown of European Productivity Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
13840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2008. "The Role of Labour Market Changes in the Slowdown of European Productivity Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6722, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jun Liu & Chun Hui & Cynthia Lee & Zhen Xiong Chen, 2013. "Why Do I Feel Valued and Why Do I Contribute? A Relational Approach to Employee's Organization-Based Self-Esteem and Job Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 1018-1040, September.
- Brito, Paulo & Dilão, Rui, 2010.
"Equilibrium price dynamics in an overlapping-generations exchange economy,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 343-355, May.
- Brito, Paulo & Dilao, Rui, 2006. "Equilibrium price dynamics in an overlapping-generations exchange economy," MPRA Paper 699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulo Brito & Rui Dilao, 2006. "Equilibrium price dynamics in an overlapping-generations exchange economy," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/27, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Paul Beaudry & David A. Green & Benjamin Sand, 2007. "Spill-Overs from Good Jobs," NBER Working Papers 13006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Beaudry & Fabrice Collard & David A. Green, 2005. "Explaining Productivity Growth: The Role of Demographics," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 10, pages 45-58, Spring.
More about this item
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:38:y:2005:i:2:p:309-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.