Globalization, Gains from Specialization and the World Distribution of Output
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1995.
"Productivity and the density of economic activity,"
Economics Working Papers
120, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Romer, David & Weil, David N, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-37, May.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1990.
"Trade, Knowledge Spillovers, and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Beaudry & Fabrice Collard, 2002. "Why has the Employment-Productivity Tradeoff among Industrialized Countries been so strong?," NBER Working Papers 8754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles I. Jones, 1997.
"On the Evolution of the World Income Distribution,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 19-36, Summer.
- J.Peter Neary, 2001.
"Of Hype and Hyperbolas: Introducing the New Economic Geography,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 536-561, June.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000. "Of Hype and Hyperbolas - Introducing the new Economic Geography," Working Papers 200019, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Peter Klenow & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 1997. "The Neoclassical Revival in Growth Economics: Has It Gone Too Far?," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 73-114 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:2260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.