The Influence of the Economic Growth Process on Romanian Employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emilia Herman, 2011. "Implications Of Aggregate Demand On Employment: Evidence From The Romanian Economy," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(16), pages 132-143, April.
- Flaig Gebhard & Rottmann Horst, 2009.
"Labour Market Institutions and the Employment Intensity of Output Growth,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 229(1), pages 22-35, February.
- Flaig, Gebhard & Rottmann, Horst, 2009. "Labour Market Institutions and the Employment Intensity of Output Growth," Munich Reprints in Economics 20370, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Emilia HERMAN, 2011. "The Impact Of The Industrial Sector On Romanian Employment," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 1-21, October.
- Gebhard Flaig & Horst Rottmann, 2007. "Labour Market Institutions and the Employment Intensity of Output Growth. An International Comparison," CESifo Working Paper Series 2175, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2002. "Book review," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 581-584.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adina Popovici (Barbulescu), 2012. "Education System, Labour Market and Education System Graduates Employment in Romania," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 105-116.
- Emilia Herman, 2016. "Productive Employment in Romania: A Major Challenge to the Integration into the European Union," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 335-335, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Employment intensity; Labour productivity; Elasticity;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ddj:fseeai:y:2012:i:1:p:5-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gianina Mihai). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fegalro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.