Report NEP-GEO-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rotaru, Paul Costel, 2011. "Identificarea disparităților regionale privind ocuparea populatiei pe domenii de activitate în România în anul 2009," MPRA Paper 35628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernand, 2011. "Explaining TFP at firm level in Italy. Does location matter?," MPRA Paper 35656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Friedrich & Chang Woon Nam, 2011. "Innovation-Oriented Land-Use Policy At The Sub-National Level: Case Study Germany," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 84, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Vincent Anesi & Philippe De Donder, 2011. "Voting under the threat of secession: accommodation vs. repression," Working Papers 2011/40, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Abrigo, Michael Ralph M. & Desierto,Desiree A., 2011. "Contagious Migration: Evidence from the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2011-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David Albouy & Fernando Leibovici & Casey Warman, 2012. "Quality of Life, Firm Productivity, and the Value of Amenities across Canadian Cities," Working Papers 1287, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Mejía Cubillos, Javier, 2011.
"¿Puede ser considerado el auge antioqueño de la segunda mitad del siglo XIX un modelo de desarrollo económico local?
[Can be considered the Antioquian economic takeoff during the second half of the," MPRA Paper 35627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatomir, Cristina F., 2011. "Structural Convergence of the Central and Eastern European Countries: Achivements in the Last Decade," MPRA Paper 35701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yelowitz, Aaron & Scott, Frank & Beck, Jason, 2011. "The market for real estate brokerage services in low- and high-income neighborhoods: A 6 city study," MPRA Paper 35608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette, 2011. "Are geographical indications a worthy quality label? A framework with endogenous quality choice," TSE Working Papers 11-263, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2012.