Industrial R&D Investment In Eu: Recent Trends And Lessons For Romania
R&D and innovation are broadly acknowledged as the main drivers of an economy's competitiveness and growth and the measures to encourage investment in research are a central part of economic policies. This paper addresses the question of R&D investment by the private sector and aims at investigating its economic effects in terms of profit and net sales increase R&D investment, industry, EUfor the top 1000 R&D industrial investors based in the EU.
Volume (Year): 34 (2012(XXII))
Issue (Month): 1(43) (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172|
Phone: 004 021 318.24.67
Fax: 004 021 318.24.67
Web page: http://www.ien.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moncada-Paternò-Castello, Pietro & Ciupagea, Constantin & Smith, Keith & Tübke, Alexander & Tubbs, Mike, 2010.
"Does Europe perform too little corporate R&D? A comparison of EU and non-EU corporate R&D performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 523-536, May.
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Constantin Ciupagea & Keith Smith & Alexander Tübke & Mike Tubbs, 2009. "Does Europe perform too little corporate R&D? A comparison of EU and non-EU corporate R&D performance," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-11, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Roman, Monica, 2010. "Regional efficiency of knowledge economy in the new EU countries: The Romanian and Bulgarian case," MPRA Paper 23083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2010.
- Monica Roman, 2010. "Regional Efficiency Of The Knowledge Economy In The New Eu Countries: The Romanian And Bulgarian Case," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 4(1), pages 33-53, JUNE.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Is Corporate R&D Investment In High-Tech Sectors More Effective?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(3), pages 353-365, 07.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "Is Corporate R&D Investment in High-Tech Sectors More Effective?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises0955, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Peter Voigt & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello, 2009. "The global economic and financial downturn: What does it imply for firms' R&D strategies?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-12, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sandu, Steliana & Paun, Cristian, 2009. "Convergence between the Romanian and the EU RD/I Systems," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090601, National Institute of Economic Research. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:43:p:68-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.