Convergence between the Romanian and the EU RD/I Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Zizi Goschin, 2012. "Industrial R&D Investment In Eu: Recent Trends And Lessons For Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 34(1(43)), pages 68-83, June.
- Zizi Goschin & Steliana Sandu & Georgiana Gloria Goschin, 2016. "The impact of economic crisis on R&D convergence in Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa16p499, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Research Area (ERA); convergence of RD&I systems; innovation gaps; clustering;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-06-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-06-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:wpince:090601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .