Convergence between the Romanian and the EU RD&I Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Zizi Goschin, 2012. "Industrial R&D Investment In Eu: Recent Trends And Lessons For Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 34(1(43)), pages 68-83, June.
- Zizi Goschin & Steliana Sandu & Georgiana Gloria Goschin, 2016. "The impact of economic crisis on R&D convergence in Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa16p499, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Research Area (ERA); convergence of RD&I systems; innovation gaps; clustering;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:wpince:090601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Dan Constantin (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.