Report NEP-TRA-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Yan, 2009. "Endogenous Health Investment, Saving and Growth - A theoretical study with an application to Chinese data," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2007:8, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2009. "A Dynamic Approach to Interest Rate Convergence in Selected Euro-candidate Countries," IWH Discussion Papers 10, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2009. "Nominal Convergence," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090602, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:wii:ratpap:rpg:2009:05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Belton M. Fleisher & Dinghuan Hu & William McGuire & Xiaobo Zhang, 2009. "The Evolution of an Industrial Cluster in China," Working Papers 09-05, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Petar Chobanov & Gergana Mihaylova & Darina Koleva, 2008. "Efficiency of the Bulgarian Banking System: Traditional Approach and Data Envelopment Analysis," ICER Working Papers 22-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Fuad Aleskerov & V. Belousova & M. Serdyuk & V. Solodkov, 2008. "Dynamic Analysis of the Behavioural Patterns of the Largest Commercial Banks in the Russian Federation," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 12-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Sandu, Steliana & Paun, Cristian, 2009. "Convergence between the Romanian and the EU RD/I Systems," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090601, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Joze Mencinger, 2008. "The "Addiction" with FDI and Current Account Balance," ICER Working Papers 16-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Juessen, Falko, 2009. "A Distribution Dynamics Approach to Regional GDP Convergence in Unified Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4177, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & Ha Quang Nguyen & Hoa Thi Minh Nguyen, 2009. "Productivity, Net Returns and Efficiency: Land and Market Reform in Vietnamese Rice Production," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec09-02, International and Development Economics.
- Claustra Bajona & Tianshu Chu, 2009. "Data Appendix to "Reforming the State-Owned Enterprises in China: Effects of WTO Accession"," Technical Appendices 06-12, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Nicola Jones & Nhat Duc Nguyen & Chuc Dinh Nguyen, 2009. "Capitalising on Innovation for Exports by the SME Sector," Working Papers 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Nguyen Hiep & Hiroshi Ohta, 2009. "Superiority of Exporters and the Causality Between Exporting and Firm Characteristics in Vietnam," Discussion Paper Series 239, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Stephan, Andreas & Tsapin, Andriy & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2009. "Why Do Firms Switch Their Main Bank? - theory and evidence from Ukraine," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 180, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alan Ahearne & Herbert Brücker & Zsolt Darvas & Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2009. "Cyclical dimensions of labour mobility after EU enlargement," Working Papers 0902, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 25 May 2009.