The "Addiction" with FDI and Current Account Balance
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melisa Chanegriha & Chris Stewart & Christopher Tsoukis, 2017.
"Identifying the robust economic, geographical and political determinants of FDI: an Extreme Bounds Analysis,"
Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 759-776, March.
- Chanegriha, Melisa & Stewart, Chris & Tsoukis, Chris, 2014. "Identifying the robust economic, geographical and political determinants of FDI: An extreme bounds analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Nathalia Rios Ballesteros & Thomas Goda, 2017. "Natural resource-seeking FDI inflows and current account deficits in commodity-producing developing economies," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015298, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Srđan Boljanović, 2012. "A Sustainability Analysis Of Serbia’S Current Account Deficit," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(195), pages 139-172, October -.
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2012.
"Uncovering the channels through which FDI affects current account: the case of Turkey,"
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 158-167.
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2011. "Uncovering the Channels through which FDI affects current account: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 1108, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- B. Bayraktar-Saglam & A.Y. Yalta, 2015. "Current Account Imbalances and Capital Flows," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 7(2), pages 201-213, May.
- Serap Bedir & Aylin Soydan, 2016. "Implications of FDI for Current Account Balance: A Panel Causality Analysis," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(2), pages 58-71.
- Jaydeep Mukherjee & Debashis Chakraborty & Tanaya Sinha, 2013. "How has FDI influenced Current Account Balance In India? Time Series Results in presence of Endogenous Structural Breaks," Working Papers 1317, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
More about this item
Keywordscurrent account; factors services; foreign direct investments;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2009-06-03 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2009-06-03 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-06-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:16-2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .