Report NEP-IFN-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nick Smyth, 2009. "Order flow and exchange rate changes: A look at the NZD/USD and AUD/USD," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2009. "Monetary policy and exchange rate overshooting: Dornbusch was right after all," Working Paper 2009/09, Norges Bank.
- Joze Mencinger, 2008. "The "Addiction" with FDI and Current Account Balance," ICER Working Papers 16-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Kentaro Iwatsubo & Yoshihiro Kitamura, 2008. "Intraday Evidence of the Informational Efficiency of the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate," Discussion Papers 0801, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2009. "Aggregate and sector-specific exchange rate indexes for the Portuguese economy," GEE Papers 0016, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised May 2009.
- Cwik, Tobias J. & Müller, Gernot J. & Wolters, Maik H., 2008. "Does trade integration alter monetary policy transmission?," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/29, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00390436_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iancu, Aurel, 2009. "Nominal Convergence," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090602, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Alexander Subbotin & Thierry Chauveau & Kateryna Shapovalova, 2009. "Volatility Models : from GARCH to Multi-Horizon Cascades," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00390636, HAL.
- Tran Tri Dung & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2009. "A Note on Studies of Monetary Policy and Implementation in Vietnam," Working Papers CEB 09-024.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.