A Note on Studies of Monetary Policy and Implementation in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erich Spitäller & Gabrielle Lipworth, 1993. "Viet Nam; Reform and Stabilization, 1986-1992," IMF Working Papers 93/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Le Viet, H. & Pfau, W.D., 2009. "VAR Analysis of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Vietnam," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; market economy; monetary policy; exchange rate regime;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-06-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2009-06-03 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2009-06-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:09-024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .