VAR Analysis of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsing, Y., 2004. "Responses of Argentine Output to Shocks to Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy and Exchange Rates: A VAR Model," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
- Disyatat, Piti & Vongsinsirikul, Pinnarat, 2003.
"Monetary policy and the transmission mechanism in Thailand,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 389-418, June.
- Piti Disyatat & Pinnarat Wongsinsirikul, 2002. "Monetary Policy and the Transmission Mechanism in Thailand," Working Papers 2002-01, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Kim-Leng GOH & Chin-Sieng CHONG & Sook-Lu YONG, 2007. "Bank Lending Channel For Monetary Policy Transmission In Malaysia: An Ardl Approach," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel C. Hickman & William W. Olney, 2011. "Globalization and Investment in Human Capital," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(4), pages 654-672, July.
- Ha Thanh Le, 2015. "Measuring the Stance of Monetary Policy in Vietnam: A Structural VAR Analysis," Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 2(1), pages 8-22.
- Tran Thanh Hoa, 2017. "Forecasting Inflation in Vietnam with Univariate and Vector Autoregressive Models," IHEID Working Papers 05-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Peter J Montiel & Antonio Spilimbergo & Prachi Mishra, 2010.
"Monetary Transmission in Low Income Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
10/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter J & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo & Peter Montiel, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," Center for Development Economics 2010-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo & Peter Montiel, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-14, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Birgül Cambazoğlu & Hacer Simay Karaalp, 2013. "The External Finance Premium and the Financial Accelerator: The Case of Turkey," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(1), pages 103-121, April.
- Tran Tri Dung & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2009. "A Note on Studies of Monetary Policy and Implementation in Vietnam," Working Papers CEB 09-024.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 2014. "Inflation dynamics and monetary policy transmission in Vietnam and emerging Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 16-26.
- Khundrakpam, Jeevan Kumar & Jain, Rajeev, 2012. "Monetary Policy Transmission in India: A Peep Inside the Black Box," MPRA Paper 50903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rina Bhattacharya, 2013. "Inflation Dynamics and Monetary Policy Transmission in Vietnam and Emerging Asia," IMF Working Papers 13/155, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; transmission mechanism; vector autoregression; Vietnam;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:9:y:2009:i:1_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.