Hung Viet Le
State Bank of VietnamHanoi, Viet Nam
: (84-4) 9.343.327
49 Ly Thai To - Hoan Kiem - Ha Noi
RePEc:edi:sbvgvvn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Le Viet, H. & Pfau, W.D., 2009. "VAR Analysis of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Vietnam," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Le Viet, H. & Pfau, W.D., 2009.
"VAR Analysis of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Vietnam,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Tran Thanh Hoa, 2017. "Forecasting Inflation in Vietnam with Univariate and Vector Autoregressive Models," IHEID Working Papers 05-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Daniel C. Hickman & William W. Olney, 2011. "Globalization and Investment in Human Capital," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(4), pages 654-672, July.
- Tran Tri Dung & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2009. "A Note on Studies of Monetary Policy and Implementation in Vietnam," Working Papers CEB 09-024.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 2014. "Inflation dynamics and monetary policy transmission in Vietnam and emerging Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 16-26.
- Khundrakpam, Jeevan Kumar & Jain, Rajeev, 2012. "Monetary Policy Transmission in India: A Peep Inside the Black Box," MPRA Paper 50903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rina Bhattacharya, 2013. "Inflation Dynamics and Monetary Policy Transmission in Vietnam and Emerging Asia," IMF Working Papers 13/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo & Peter Montiel, 2010.
"Monetary transmission in low income countries,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2010-14, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo & Peter Montiel, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," Center for Development Economics 2010-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Peter J Montiel & Antonio Spilimbergo & Prachi Mishra, 2010. "Monetary Transmission in Low Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter J & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ha Thanh Le, 2015. "Measuring the Stance of Monetary Policy in Vietnam: A Structural VAR Analysis," Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 2(1), pages 8-22.
- Birgül Cambazoğlu & Hacer Simay Karaalp, 2013. "The External Finance Premium and the Financial Accelerator: The Case of Turkey," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(1), pages 103-121, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hung Viet Le should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.