Endogenous Health Investment, Saving and Growth - A theoretical study with an application to Chinese data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iversen, Tor, 2009. "A study of income-motivated behavior among general practitioners in the Norwegian list patient system," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2005:8, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Godager, Geir & Lurås, Hilde, 2009. "I skyggen av Fastlegeordningen: Hvordan har det gått med det offentlige legearbeidet?," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2005:6, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Culler, Steven D. & Bazzoli, Gloria J., 1985. "The moonlighting decisions of resident physicians," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 283-292, September.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Moffitt, Robert A., 1999. "New developments in econometric methods for labor market analysis," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 24, pages 1367-1397 Elsevier.
- Yip, Winnie C., 1998. "Physician response to Medicare fee reductions: changes in the volume of coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgeries in the Medicare and private sectors," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 675-699, December.
- James Thornton, 2000. "Physician choice of medical specialty: do economic incentives matter?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(11), pages 1419-1428.
- Bazzoli, Gloria J., 1985. "Does educational indebtedness affect physician specialty choice?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, March.
- John List & Matti Liski, 2005. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(2), pages 121-121, June.
- Marc Fox, 2003. "Medical student indebtedness and the propensity to enter academic medicine," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 101-112.
- Geir Godager & Hilde Lurås, 2009. "Dual job holding general practitioners: the effect of patient shortage," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(10), pages 1133-1145.
More about this item
Keywordshealth investment; economic growth; China;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-06-03 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2009-06-03 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HEA-2009-06-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-06-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oslohe:2007_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anbjørg Kolaas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heuiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .