Microeconomic Aspects in Business Services’ Development: the Case of Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolleen J. Rask & Kevin N. Rask, 1994.
"The pivotal role of services in transitional economies: lessons from the West,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(4), pages 467-486, December.
- Kolleen Rask & Kevin Rask, 1994. "The Pivotal Role of Services in Transitional Economies: Lessons from the West," Working Papers 9405, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- O'Farrell, Patrick N, 1995. "Manufacturing Demand for Business Services," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 523-543, August.
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage & Desislava Kolarova, 2008.
"Knowledge Society And Transition Economies.The Bulgarian Challenge,"
Romanian Journal of Regional Science,
Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(2), pages 53-79, December.
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise & KOLAROVA,Desislava, 2005. "Knowledge Society and Transition Economies The Bulgarian Challenge," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2005-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2012. "L'innovation dans les services publics," Revue française d'économie, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(2), pages 97-142.
- Michael Landesmann, 2000. "Structural Change in the Transition Economies, 1989 to 1999," wiiw Research Reports 269, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Oecd, 2004. "Digital Delivery of Business Services," OECD Digital Economy Papers 79, OECD Publishing.
- Luis Rubalcaba & Fernando Merino, 2005. "Urban supply--demand interrelations in business services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 163-180, March.
More about this item
- L89 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Other
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2006:i:2:p:90-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.