Policy Frameworks for Service Innovation: A Menu-Approach
In: The Handbook of Innovation and Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Miles, 1999. "Foresight and Services: Closing the Gap?," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 1-27, April.
- FaÏz Gallouj, 2002.
"Innovation in the Service Economy: the New Wealth of Nations,"
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002. "Innovation in the service economy: the new wealth of nations," Post-Print halshs-00198409, HAL.
- Luis Rubalcaba, 2006. "Which policy for innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(10), pages 745-756, December.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Sirilli, Giorgio & Evangelista, Rinaldo, 1998. "Technological innovation in services and manufacturing: results from Italian surveys," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 881-899, December.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002.
"Information Technology, Workplace Organization, and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 339-376.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 1999. "Information Technology, Workplace Organization and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2007.
"Analysing the contribution of business services to European economic growth,"
2003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henk Kox & Luis Rubalcaba, 2007. "Analysing the Contribution of Business Services to European Economic Growth," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 9, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Bruce Tether, 2005. "Do Services Innovate (Differently)? Insights from the European Innobarometer Survey," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 153-184.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2007.
"Business services and the changing structure of European economic growth,"
3750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henk Kox & Luis Rubalcaba, 2007. "Business services and the changing structure of European economic growth," CPB Memorandum 183, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2006. "Innovation, services, emplois," Post-Print halshs-00199647, HAL.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "The Invisible Hand and Modern Welfare Economics," NBER Working Papers 3641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giulio Cainelli & Rinaldo Evangelista & Maria Savona, 2006.
"Innovation and economic performance in services: a firm-level analysis,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 435-458, May.
- Maria Savona & Giulio Cainelli & Rinaldo Evangelista, 2006. "Innovation and economic performance in services. A firm level analysis," Post-Print halshs-00231578, HAL.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1986. "Productivity, R&D, and the Basic Research at the Firm Level in the 1970's," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 141-154, March.
- ., 2001. "The European Miracle and its Relevance," Chapters,in: The Record of Global Economic Development, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hipp, Christiane & Grupp, Hariolf, 2005. "Innovation in the service sector: The demand for service-specific innovation measurement concepts and typologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 517-535, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FaÏz Gallouj, 2012. "Service: innovation, performance and public policy," Working Papers hal-01111765, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2015. "Taking into account hidden innovation in innovation networks: the role of public-private innovation networks in services," Working Papers halshs-01191137, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:12872_26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.