Growth challenges for the Dutch business services industry; international comparison and policy issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfons Weichenrieder, 1996. "Fighting international tax avoidance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(1), pages 37-58, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry van der Wiel & George van Leeuwen, 2003. "Do ICT spillovers matter; evidence from Dutch firm-level data," CPB Discussion Paper 26, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Maroto-Sánchez, Andrés & Cuadrado-Roura, Juan R., 2009. "Is growth of services an obstacle to productivity growth? A comparative analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 254-265, December.
- Gallouj, Faïz & Weber, K. Matthias & Stare, Metka & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2015.
"The futures of the service economy in Europe: A foresight analysis,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 80-96.
- FaÏz Gallouj & Matthias Weber & Metka Stare & Luis Rubalcaba, 2015. "The futures of the service economy in Europe: a foresight analysis," Post-Print halshs-01247659, HAL.
- FaÏz Gallouj & Matthias Weber & Metka Stare & Luis Rubalcaba, 2015. "The futures of the service economy in Europe: a foresight analysis," Post-Print halshs-01133897, HAL.
- Harold Creusen & Bert Minne & Henry van der Wiel, 2006. "Competition in the Netherlands; an analysis of the period 1993-2001," CPB Document 136, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Henk Kox, 2012.
"Export decisions of services firms between agglomeration effects and market-entry costs,"
CPB Discussion Paper
211, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kox, Henk L.M., 2012. "Export decisions of services firms between agglomeration effects and market-entry costs," MPRA Paper 39127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van & Wiel, Henry van der, 2007. "Market structure, productivity and scale in European business services," MPRA Paper 6137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mulder, Nanno & Sáez, Sebastián & De Camino, Claudia & Finot, Alfonso, 2007. "Trade in services in Latin America and the Caribbean: an analysis of recent trends," Comercio Internacional 84, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Henk L.M. Kox, 2004. "The contribution of business services to aggregate productivity growth," Industrial Organization 0402005, EconWPA.
More about this item
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:spcial:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .