The pivotal role of services in transitional economies: lessons from the West
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kolleen Rask & Kevin Rask, 1994. "The Pivotal Role of Services in Transitional Economies: Lessons from the West," Working Papers 9405, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W, 1969. "The Measurement of U.S. Real Capital Input, 1929-1967," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 15(4), pages 293-320, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gács, János, 2002. "Structural Change and Catching Up: Experience of the Ten Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 60339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilona Kovacs, 1999. "Business services in Hungary during the transition," IEHAS Discussion Papers 9904, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- JÃ¡nos GÃ¡cs, 2003. "Transition, EU Accession and Structural Convergence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 271-303, September.
- Desislava Kolarova, 2006. "Microeconomic Aspects in Business Services’ Development: the Case of Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 90-119.
- David Chu & Kolleen Rask, 2000.
"The Transformation of China’s Health Care System and Accounting Methods: Current Reforms and Developments,"
0003, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- David Chu & Kolleen Rask, 2002. "The Transformation of China's Health Care System and Accounting Methods: Current Reforms and Developments," Working Papers 0208, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Barran, Fernando & Kegels, Chantal, 1996. "Channels of Monetary Policy in a Transition Country: Hungary," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:2:y:1994:i:4:p:467-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.