Optimal demand for operating lease of aircraft
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Good & M. Nadiri & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Robin Sickles, 1993.
"Efficiency and productivity growth comparisons of European and U.S. Air carriers: A first look at the data,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 115-125, June.
- Good, D.H. & Nadiri, M.I. & Roller, L.H. & Sickles, R., 1992. "Efficiency and Productivity Growth Comparisons of European and U.S. Air Carriers : A First Look at the Data," Working Papers 92-22, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Laurits R. Christensen & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1969. "The Measurement Of U.S. Real Capital Input, 1929–1967," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 15(4), pages 293-320, December.
- Robert Summers & Alan Heston, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950–1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-368.
- Douglas W. Caves & Laurits R. Christensen & Michael W. Tretheway, 1984. "Economies of Density versus Economies of Scale: Why Trunk and Local Service Airline Costs Differ," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 471-489, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karwowski, Mariusz, 2016. "The risk in using financial reports in the study of airline business models," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 185-192.
- Gianmaria Martini & Davide Scotti, 2009.
"Potere di mercato e distribuzione dei profitti nella filiera del trasporto aereo,"
0906, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Martini, Gianmaria & Scotti, Davide, 2010. "Potere di mercato e distribuzione dei profitti nella filiera del trasporto aereo [Market power and profits distribution in the air transportation vertical channel]," MPRA Paper 24647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Chyn-Hwa & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2012. "Determinants of systematic financial risk exposures of airlines in North America, Europe and Asia," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 31-35.
- Bazargan, Massoud & Hartman, Joseph, 2012. "Aircraft replacement strategy: Model and analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 26-29.
- DoÅ¾iÄ‡, Slavica & KaliÄ‡, Milica, 2015. "Three-stage airline fleet planning model," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 30-39.
- Bourjade, Sylvain & Huc, Regis & Muller-Vibes, Catherine, 2017. "Leasing and profitability: Empirical evidence from the airline industry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 30-46.
- Sa, Constantijn A.A. & Santos, Bruno F. & Clarke, John-Paul B., 2020. "Portfolio-based airline fleet planning under stochastic demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Czerny, Achim I. & Cowan, Simon & Zhang, Anming, 2017. "How to mix per-flight and per-passenger based airport charges: The oligopoly case," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 483-500.
- Hu, Qiwei & Zhang, Anming, 2015. "Real option analysis of aircraft acquisition: A case study," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 19-29.
- Chen, Wei-Ting & Huang, Kuancheng & Ardiansyah, Muhammad Nashir, 2018. "A mathematical programming model for aircraft leasing decisions," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 15-25.
- Singh, Jagroop & Sharma, Somesh Kumar & Srivastava, Rajnish, 2019. "What drives Indian Airlines operational expense: An econometric model," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 32-38.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:34:y:2000:i:1:p:17-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.