The Transformation of China’s Health Care System and Accounting Methods: Current Reforms and Developments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Chu & Kolleen Rask, 2002. "The Transformation of China's Health Care System and Accounting Methods: Current Reforms and Developments," Working Papers 0208, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolleen J. Rask & Kevin N. Rask, 1994.
"The pivotal role of services in transitional economies: lessons from the West,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(4), pages 467-486, December.
- Kolleen Rask & Kevin Rask, 1994. "The Pivotal Role of Services in Transitional Economies: Lessons from the West," Working Papers 9405, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- David Burton & Wanda S Tseng & Kalpana Kochhar & Hoe Ee Khor & Dubravko Mihaljek, 1994. "Economic Reform in China; A New Phase," IMF Occasional Papers 114, International Monetary Fund.
- Hsiao, William C. L., 1995. "The Chinese health care system: Lessons for other nations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1047-1055, October.
- Michael W. Bell & Kalpana Kochhar & Hoe Ee Khor, 1993. "China at the Threshold of a Market Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 107, International Monetary Fund.
- Zheng, Xiang & Hillier, Sheila, 1995. "The reforms of the Chinese health care system: County level changes: The Jiangxi study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1057-1064, October.
- Grogan, Colleen M., 1995. "Urban economic reform and access to health care coverage in the People's Republic of China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1073-1084, October.
- Kolleen J Rask & David K W Chu & Thomas R Gottschang, 1998. "Institutional Change in Transitional Economies: The Case of Accounting in China," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 40(4), pages 76-100, December.
- David Chu & Kolleen Rask & Thomas Gottschang, 1998. "Institutional Change in Transitional Economies: The Case of Accounting in China," Working Papers 9804, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trevor Hopper & Mathew Tsamenyi & Shahzad Uddin & Danture Wickramasinghe, 2009. "Management accounting in less developed countries: what is known and needs knowing," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 469-514, March.
More about this item
Keywordshospital accounting; reform; transitional economies; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hcx:wpaper:0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deholus.html .