Tracking the effectiveness of health care reform in China: A case study of community health centers in a district of Beijing
To track and evaluate the effectiveness since 2007 of urban health reform policies in Beijing that provided universal health insurance and strengthened local government-owned community health centers (CHCs).
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grogan, Colleen M., 1995. "Urban economic reform and access to health care coverage in the People's Republic of China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1073-1084, October.
- Peng, Rong & Ling, Li & He, Qun, 2010. "Self-rated health status transition and long-term care need, of the oldest Chinese," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(2-3), pages 259-266, October.
- Gross, Revital & Harrison, Michael I., 2006. "Responses of Israeli HMOs to environmental change following the National Health Insurance Law: Opening the black box," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 213-232, April.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2005.
"Can insurance increase financial risk ? The curious case of health insurance in China,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3741, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2008. "Can insurance increase financial risk?: The curious case of health insurance in China," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 990-1005, July.
- Gary King & Emmanuela Gakidou & Nirmala Ravishankar & Ryan T. Moore & Jason Lakin & Manett Vargas & Martha Mar�a Téllez-Rojo & Juan Eugenio Hernández �vila & Mauricio Hernández �vila & Héctor Hernánde, 2007. "A “politically robust” experimental design for public policy evaluation, with application to the Mexican Universal Health Insurance program," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 479-506.
- Ramesh, M. & Wu, Xun, 2009. "Health policy reform in China: Lessons from Asia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2256-2262, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:100:y:2011:i:2:p:181-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.