Self-rated health status transition and long-term care need, of the oldest Chinese
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jane Zhang, 2006. "Long-term Care for the aged: critical issues and challenges to China's sustainable development," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 126-143.
- Segovia, Jorge & Bartlett, Roy F. & Edwards, Alison C., 1989. "An empirical analysis of the dimensions of health status measures," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 761-768, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:6:951-956_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karlsson, Martin & Mayhew, Les & Plumb, Robert & Rickayzen, Ben, 2006. "Future costs for long-term care: Cost projections for long-term care for older people in the United Kingdom," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 187-213, January.
- Hoeymans, N. & Feskens, E. J. M. & Kromhout, D. & Van Den Bos, G. A. M., 1997. "Ageing and the relationship between functional status and self-rated health in elderly men," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1527-1536, November.
- Jylhä, Marja, 2009. "What is self-rated health and why does it predict mortality? Towards a unified conceptual model," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 307-316, August.
- Schulz, Erika & Leidl, Reiner & Konig, Hans-Helmut, 2004. "The impact of ageing on hospital care and long-term care--the example of Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-74, January.
- Gu, Danan & Dupre, Matthew E. & Warner, David F. & Zeng, Yi, 2009. "Changing health status and health expectancies among older adults in China: Gender differences from 1992 to 2002," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2170-2179, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Xuanchuan & Chen, Li-Wu & Mueller, Keith & Yu, Qiao & Liu, Jiapeng & Lin, Ge, 2011. "Tracking the effectiveness of health care reform in China: A case study of community health centers in a district of Beijing," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 181-188.
- Philip Worrall & Thierry Chaussalet, 2015. "A structured review of long-term care demand modelling," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 173-194, June.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:30-37 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-rated health Long-term care Oldest Chinese;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:97:y:2010:i:2-3:p:259-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.