Medical savings accounts: Eine internationale Bestandsaufnahme des Konzeptes der Gesundheitssparkonten
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsiao, William C. L., 1995. "The Chinese health care system: Lessons for other nations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1047-1055, October.
- Bloom, Gerald & Xingyuan, Gu, 1997. "Health sector reform: Lessons from China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 351-360, August.
- Pauly, Mark V. & Herring, Bradley J., 2000. "An efficient employer strategy for dealing with adverse selection in multiple-plan offerings: an MSA example," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 513-528, July.
- Liu, Xingzhu & Hsiao, William C. L., 1995. "The cost escalation of social health insurance plans in China: Its implication for public policy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1095-1101, October.
- W. von Eiff & T. Massoro & Y. O. Voo & R. Ziegenbein, 2002. "Medical savings accounts: a core feature of Singapore's health care system," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 3(3), pages 188-195, September.
- Cardon, James H. & Showalter, Mark H., 2001. "An examination of flexible spending accounts," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 935-954, November.
- Liu, Yuanli, 2002. "Reforming China's urban health insurance system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 133-150, May.
- Asher, Mukul G., 2002. "Pension Reform in an Affluent and Rapidly Ageing Society: The Singapore Case," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 43(2), pages 105-118, December.
- Cassel, Dieter & Oberdieck, Veit, 2002. "Kapitaldeckung in der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 82(1), pages 15-22.
More about this item
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tubsem:200311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwtubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.