Medical Savings Account balance and outpatient utilization: Evidence from Guangzhou, China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meena Seshamani & Alastair Gray, 2004. "Ageing and health-care expenditure: the red herring argument revisited," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 303-314.
- Wong, Irene Oi Ling & Chan, Wai-Sum & Choi, Sarah & Lo, Su-Vui & Leung, Gabriel Matthew, 2006. "Moral hazard or realised access to care?: Empirical observations in Hong Kong," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 251-261, February.
- Jonas Schreyogg, 2004.
"Demographic Development and Moral Hazard: Health Insurance with Medical Savings Accounts,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance,
The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 689-704, October.
- Jonas Schreyogg, 2004. "Demographic Development and Moral Hazard: Health Insurance with Medical Savings Accounts," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 29(4), pages 689-704, October.
- Schreyögg, Jonas, 2004. "Demographic development and moral hazard: Health insurance with medical savings accounts," Discussion Papers 2004/16, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
- Winnie Yip & Peter Berman, 2001. "Targeted health insurance in a low income country and its impact on access and equity in access: Egypt's school health insurance," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 207-220.
- Zabinski, Daniel & Selden, Thomas M. & Moeller, John F. & Banthin, Jessica S., 1999. "Medical savings accounts: microsimulation results from a model with adverse selection," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 195-218, April.
- David Reisman, 2006. "Payment for health in Singapore," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 132-159, February.
- Chia, Ngee-Choon & Tsui, Albert K.C., 2005.
"Medical savings accounts in Singapore: how much is adequate?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 855-875, September.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Albert K C Tsui, 2005. "Medical Savings Accounts in Singapore : How much is adequate?," Finance Working Papers 22567, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Albert K C Tsui, 2005. "Medical Savings Accounts in Singapore: How much is adequate?," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0502, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Jürgen Maurer, 2008.
"Assessing horizontal equity in medication treatment among elderly Mexicans: which socioeconomic determinants matter most?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1153-1169.
- JÃ¼rgen Maurer, 2007. "Assessing Horizontal Equity in Medication Treatment Among Elderly Mexicans: Which Socioeconomic Determinants Matter Most?," MEA discussion paper series 07143, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Liu, Yuanli, 2002. "Reforming China's urban health insurance system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 133-150, May.
- Pauly, Mark V. & Herring, Bradley J., 2000. "An efficient employer strategy for dealing with adverse selection in multiple-plan offerings: an MSA example," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 513-528, July.
- A. Colin Cameron & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2010. "Microeconometrics Using Stata, Revised Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, number musr, April.
- Query, J. Tim, 2000. "An analysis of the Medical Savings Account as an alternative retirement savings Vehicle," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 107-123, 00.
- Hotchkiss, David Richards & Hutchinson, Paul Lawrence & Malaj, Altin & Berruti, Andres Alejandro, 2005. "Out-of-pocket payments and utilization of health care services in Albania: Evidence from three districts," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 18-39, December.
- Liu, Gordon G. & Zhao, Zhongyun & Cai, Renhua & Yamada, Tetsuji & Yamada, Tadashi, 2002. "Equity in health care access to: assessing the urban health insurance reform in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 1779-1794, November.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Health insurance; Medical Savings Account; Outpatient utilization; Urban health care;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:151:y:2016:i:c:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .